Part 4

Nani!? Double update!? Less likely then you think.

Tsuyu's p.o.v.(Weren't ready for that were you? uwu)

I pretend to leave to roof but instead I stay behind a bit to see what Midoriya does. After earlier and Kirishima started crying after looking into his eyes I became worried. To be honest I told him the truth when I said I wasn't planning on jumping. I had just come up here to think a bit. It also made me nervous when he flinched back when I mentioned being bullied.

I turn around to look at Midoriya and freeze at what I am seeing. He's on his knees sobbing. I want to go help him but I'm scared it'll make it worse. I turn around and walk off seeing a bit of silver and red in my peripheral vision.

I head back to lunch to see Uraraka and Iida in a bit of distress.

"There you are Tsu!" Uraraka says relieved.

"We began to get a bit worried after we could not find you or Midoriya." Iida says fixing his glasses.

"Are you okay!?" Uraraka asks.

"I'm fine, ribbit. But I don't think I Midoriya is......." I reply to them.

"What do you mean?" They ask at the same time. 

"I saw him crying and he was acting really weird and it's quite worrying, kero." I say finger on my chin and my head tilted.

"Yeah... he was acting weird yesterday as well." Uraraka says.

"I think it's best if we tell Mr. Aizawa." Iida says

"Okay we'll tell him after school then." Uraraka says.

Iida and I nod in agreement.

~Le timeu skipu for plot convenience~

Midoriya never came back to class which unsettled all of us. His eyes looked so dull earlier and it gave me a horrible feeling. We stay after school for a bit to speak to Aizawa. And for some odd reason Present Mic comes in and Aizawa sits on his lap.

"Is there a reason you 3 stayed behind?" Aizawa asks while Present Mic plays with his hair.

"Yeah..." Uraraka says nervously.

"Okay you may begin. But also ignore Hizashi."

"Don't tell them to ignore me I'm your husband." Present Mic complains.

Aizawa sighs and kisses him.

"Now shut up and let my students speak."

The three of us stare at our teachers in shock before snapping out of it.

"Can you talk to Midoriya? Ribbit." I ask our teacher confusing him a bit.

"Why?" He asks.

"He's been acting really weird lately and it's worrying."

Aizawa turns to Present Mic and whispers something. Whatever he said scared him since right afterwards paled.

"Is there anything else?"

"His eyes....his eyes lost their spark. It just disappeared, even his eye color dulled." Uraraka states with tears in her eyes.

Iida holds her hand and squeezes it to tell her everything is going to be okay. Aizawa falls of Present Mic's lap in shock. Present Mic pales even more at her words and helps a still startled Aizawa up.

"Okay, thanks little listeners. You guys may go now." Present Mic says.

As of that we turn around and walk away.

Aizawa's p.o.v.(Ohh you weren't ready for that either.)

"Shouta....." Mic says an extreme amount of worry lacing his voice.

"I know Mic.... We need to check up on the kid. We can check on him Wednesday."

"Bu-" He tries too argue.

"I wish we could check on him right now but we don't have any time. We just need to hope that he doesn't do anything stupid."

"I know, I know, I'm just really worried." He says.