Part 11

Toshiniori's p.o.v. (All Might)

I cough up a bit of blood in shock at what he just said.

I turn around toward the door still on the phone as Uraraka, Todoroki, Iida, Tsu, and Kaminari walk into the gym all either crying or comforting each other. The students seemed to notice them and started to crowd around them.

"Oh god, what did he do?" I ask heartbroken.

"He tryed to jump off the roof but was saved...." He replies quietly.

"So he's alive?" I whisper trying to avoid my students listening.

"Luckily." He says with relief in his voice.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Should I tell the class?" I ask. A few students heard me and looked at me confused.

"I think you should tell them what happened so they don't press the other students who saw." He whispers.

I nod my head even though he can't here me and I hang up the phone. I sigh before going to get the students attention.

"EVERYONE PLEASE QUIET DOWN." I say loud enough so the students hear me.

All of them then turn to me quiet or comforting the crying students.

"The students who just came in can go to a different area in the room since you am ready know what I'm going to talk about and don't need to relive it." At these words the students I am referring to walk to thee other side if the room comforting each other

The other students who don't know what's going on are shuffling nervously.

"All Might what's going on?" Hagakure asks nervously.

"Sit down on the floor, I need to talk to you guys about something important." I state quieter than I normally speak.

All the kids kneel down and I sit down as well.

"I need all of you guys to be completely quiet while I speak and if you make some sort of joke you will be suspended." I say warning them.

"As well as if you are sensitive to the topic of suicide I kindly ask you leave."

A few students tense up at the fact that I would need to mention that at all but no one leaves.

"Okay I won't lengthen this out to much. I need to tell you guys that Young Midoriya has tried to-" I hesatite to say the words concerning the students.

"He tried to end his own life." The whole class gasps breaking the silence that once was there.

Tears went pouring down the students faces while they take in their information. Spcefic students were crying while others weren't. Most of them were cry for the exception of Tokoyami, Shoji, and Sato who were just shocked.

Young Bakugou had his arm wiping the tears from his eyes trying to hide them but failing. He sees shock on Bakugou's face before his head shoots up.

"H-He isn't dead, right?" He asks now a bit more frantic.

"Luckily he survived." I state quietly.

All of the class takes a sigh of relief and some of them start crying more from relief.