Part 9

Kirishima's p.o.v.

"IZUKU!" I shout tears during down my face reaching out for him.

"TODOROKI MAKE A PEICE OF ICE TO CATCH HIM!" I shout desperately.

I see Todoroki run as fast as possible to the railing and shoots ice. He falls back tears falling down his face as well. The others are stand behind me shocked and crying. I look over and see his shoes with a few notes in them. I look away praying that we won't have to open those notes.

I see Todoroki look down and he looks back relieved.

"I-I caught him...." He says shaking.

I run down the stairs and end up passing Aizawa and Present Mic. One of them tries to reach out to me but I start to run faster. I run outside and see that luckily Izuku is okay.

I cover my hand over my mouth falling to my knees muffling sobs.

Aizawa's p.o.v.

Kirishima runs past Hizashi and I as we're walking up the stairs to look for Midoriya. Hizashi tries to reach out to him to see what's happening but can't. We look each other in the eye and then run as fast as possible following Kirishima. I quickly look back to see Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, Kaminari, and Todoroki all crying. I keep running knowing that whatever happened is bad.

All the sudden Hizashi comes to a stop and I run into him.

"Hey why did you stop?" I ask confused and worried.

"A-Are we too late?" I hear him stutter out. I look over at him to see him crying and then look at what he's looking at. There's a huge ice slide by the front with Kirishima holding Midoriya to his chest crying.

The kids we saw earlier started to walk out sobbing. Oh thank god the rest of the class is busy they don't need to see this too. I walk up to Kirishima quietly and put my hand on his shoulder.

I mouth the words "Is he breathing?" And he nods his head and I let out a sigh of relief.

Looking the whole situation the only question I have is "What exactly happened here?"

Heh, sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger last chapter. Well kinda, it was totally worth it.-Pan-chan