Introduction / Author's Note

Hey guys! As a fellow reader, I know how annoying an A/N can be, so I'll try to make this quick! 

This is my first book (the first I've published, anyway). I dabble in writing, it's more of a hobby, and I apologize in advance if it sucks T^T.

For this story, I'm planning on creating a Laxus x Reader plot, within which the reader is one of the guildmates' sister! Well, 'twins', but he'll argue he's older... Anyways, you see a lot of stories where Y/N is Natsu's sister, so I thought this would be a nice change. To be honest, I don't know how often I can update. However, I will try to update AT LEAST every other week. 

Feel free to comment, compliment, and critique as you see fit; I would love to hear from you guys!

⚠Disclaimer!⚠ I do not own Fairy Tail or any of Fairy Tail's characters. The only characters I own are Y/N, Ceifador, and Asutoro. (Will add to this list as more characters are introduced!)

Warning: Swearing, high possibility of smuts and lemons as the story progresses😉

Currently under heavy editing! I started this story over a year ago and slowly tapered off of it. So now I'm going back and editing/redoing the chapters I currently have in hopes of improving it and getting my flow back! There will be minor plot changes that will be apparent to any OG readers when they read the new chapters, but I promise they either don't effect the plot, or they even make the plot better!! (I hope XD)

 Love you guys!

        ~Victoria ♥