Plot:

* Though they kept each other happy and loved while making it a official, They both made sure each other were ready to do what they're determined like Hannah tells him what Bryce did which leads to Zach fighting him over not just raping Hannah but also for that locker prank, plus getting justice for both Hannah and Jessica by giving Clay the Polaroid tapes to used as evidences while Jessica testifies against Bryce.

* After that near- brutal assault Monty almost did, Tyler decided to get his revenge on him but what if his doing causes Montgomery to snap and doing something that'll make him a hypocrite.

* Zach asks Alex about Justin. Alex tells him he kissed Jessica and worries he didn't feel aroused after it, and that he hasn't felt aroused since he shot himself. (Ep5)

* Alex tells Clay that he isn't able to testify, sits with  in the cafeteria when Justin walks in. He tries to talk to Jessica but she tells him that she wishes he were dead. He leaves but as he does he runs into Bryce and passes out having to have Clay and carry him out of the cafeteria. (Ep6)

* Before Zach tells the court that during the summer his dad died, he spent a lot of time at the movies, spending the majority of the summer with Hannah together to make up for what he did to her during the school year, He reads the letter Hannah wrote last year and visit the hospital, telling her he's going to testify and had a brief but nice conversation before leaving to arrive the court on time. While at school, Zach came across the locker room when he gets very angry and starts to beat up the lockers out of frustration, until he felt a hand on his shoulder and it was Hannah who started to comfort him.

* When Clay finds out about Hannah summer romance with Zach, Clay confronts Zach on his way to his car because he's upset that Hannah lost her virginity to Zach and not him, saying he "doesn't deserve her" followed by being a bit harsh to Hannah saying that she maybe deserve being called "slut". Justin steps up defending both Zach and Hannah, calling him a dumbass for thinking that Hannah losing her virginity to Zach changes who she is. (Ep6)

* Alex begins to give up on physical therapy so he starts a fight with Zach. He stops suddenly when he surprisingly is able to get a hard-on, which he hasn't managed to get since the accident. (Ep6)

* Alex goes to school and sees that Zach, Jessica, and Clay have made him a birthday banner that they hung in the hall. Bryce makes fun of him about it and Alex calls him a rapist. This upsets Jessica who leaves him in the hallway with Zach. (Ep7)

* Alex spends some time with Justin after taking care of him when he almost died, puking in own his threw-ups. 

* At the school dance, Justin and Zack were discussing the new school year and Hannah's recovery which Hannah came by, admitting that she should've listen to Kat when having Zach since the beginning of the school year which made him grinned. Then, Hannah takes Zach with her to the dance-floor, leaving Justin alone with Alex who later appeared but they talked for a bit before him left to find whom he comforted and later got back together with.

* For the school year after the 8 months from the trials plus putting Bryce behind bars where he rightfully belongs and Justin's adoption to the Jenson, Hannah returns to school to be greeted by Alex and Jessica who she didn't wanted to see or talk to at first but with Zach encouragement and being pushy, they made up and things went fine for the 3 of them again. Other than that, she forgiven Courtney, Ryan & Sherri as well for what they did last year so she let bygones be bygones.

* Zach catches up and introduced old friend named Peter from different town to his girlfriend, Hannah and their friends Alex, Justin & Jessica.

* Hannah's half-sister Tessa came to visit for a party who brought along her boyfriend Hardin and his older cousin Harry whom she met and had some moments before Hardin came along.