S2 Ep5: Bye Polaroid, cus When push come to shove, I just scream "F*** 'em all"

(still Justin pov)

*tomorrow*
I decided to do what's right and that's testifying against that mother f***** rapist who was once my best friend.

After last night, Clay and I head downstairs to find his mom returned home and she says that she needed to talk to me after breakfast. since I'm going to testify today.

After talking to Clay's mom, I went upstairs to Clay's bedroom.

"So, Clay. I have to say more about Hannah at the trial, but I don't want you to start hating me when I say what I may say."

"What? Justin I could never hate you. And besides, you're doing what's right."

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks clay."

"Your welcome, Justin."

(Montgomery pov)
As I ran out the house to prevent from getting hit in the eye with a hammer, I almost dropped my stuff including my letterman jacket once I accidentally bumped into someone.

(Montgomery pov)As I ran out the house to prevent from getting hit in the eye with a hammer, I almost dropped my stuff including my letterman jacket once I accidentally bumped into someone

"Oh gosh, that's my bad! Didn't mean to bump into you like that." A dark curly haired  Timothée Chalamet lookalike.

"It's fine, Dude, I'm fine."

"Okay then, looks like you're running away from a who or a what, a bad day I'm guessing." He joked.

"Ha, I don't even know you're talking about, are you some expert or some sh**?"

"No, I ju—What happened to your face if you do—?"

"Actually I do mind, I'm fine, now if you excuse me I have somewhere I need to be." I replied, opening the door so that I can get inside my car and started the engine.

I actually do mind why the f*** you bother asking?? You think you could do something about that, please like anyone would want to...I mean, why would they?

"Wait,..de la Cruz?" The dude called out, grabbing my arm as I turned, facing him with a "Don't you ever touch me again" look as he backed away, noticing the look on my face.

"I'm fine and you know what I think? I think you shouldn't bother okay? I think you're being a b**** about this thing a bit and honestly, I don't give a sh**..so..Bye." I rudely interrupted, quickly ending the conversation and drove off.

*my hobo hideout*

I came from running away from home to an abandon alley to see that Scott is there.

"Hey, Scottie." I greeted.

"Hey, you know Bryce's looking for you?" He mentions.

"You didn't tell him about this place, did you?" I questioned.

"Nah, I thought I told you I never would. So, Who are you hiding from this time?" Scott says.

"My dad's on a f***in tear, man."