S2 Ep6: Still, Bye-Bye Polaroid

(Alex pov)

*jail*
Once I got to the prison where Justin taken at, I went looking for an officer to tell them I was visiting Justin Foley who I saw came in the contact visit.

"S—Standall?"

"HH—H-Hey man. How's it going?" I replied.

"Well other than the fact that I'm probably gonna be in here for awhile, I'm fine."

"Justin, I'm sure everything's going to be fine."

"Oh yeah how do you know that?"

"I know because the day you were taken away, I overheard Clay's mom basically stated that she's going to do something about this."

"Wait? Clay's really doing that for me?"

"Yes, he is and so am I...well, I'll try to at least."

"Yea and I'm sure you will. Thanks, Standall."

"Don't mention, Justin."

"I know but still thanks for...for everything, actually. For: letting me have a place to sleep in when I had nowhere else to go, for pointing out that I too have done sh**ty things as well, for help busting out my mom from jail, for encouraging me to tell Jessica the truth even i never wanted to remember, all of it."

"Yea, well...." I shrugged.

Without saying another word at all, we just stared at each other til someone had to break the silence and the guard went towards Justin.

"Looks like you gotta go back inside."

"Yea, I do. Thanks for seeing me, Alex."

"Yea, your welcome. I gotta feeling we're gonna see each other really soon." I assured him. 

"You're right, bye Alex." He says, smiling.

"See ya, Justin." I replied as we both go up and head to the door.

"F*** you, Standall." He says playfully as he leaned in, giving me a long kiss.

"No, F*ck you, Foley...." I told him through the kiss but the two guards quickly had break us up so that Justin can go back to his cell.

"I think I'm gonna miss messing with you."

"Yea, Me too. but don't worry, Clay and I got this covered." I replied as I watched him go to his cell.

(Clay pov)

*Friday April 19, at Monet*

After the ceremony, we all head over to Monet for the gathering and while we were there, Justin suddenly arrived here with my mom and Alex's dad, having Zach to run to give him a big hug.

My mom left to give me and Justin some space. Once we were alone, I asked Justin if he would like to be adopted by us and he says yes.

(Monty pov)
I went over to talk to Bryce at his class to discuss what we should do to get back at Tyler.

"F***in Tyler Down is back." I said, sitting besides him as he's doing work.

"So?" He shrugged.

"So, I wanna break his head open."

"Yeah, that's a great idea at this particular time."

"The field, the thing with Marcus. He cost us our season. We need to do something."

"We are not gonna do a goddamn thing. I'm on probation." He mentions.

"Right, I know. I got you. I'll take care of it." I told him.