S2 Ep4: Smile Bitches, Chaos Is Comin 4 U!

(Zach pov)
While the rest of our teammates were in the out field practicing, The guys and I were at the baseball field with our coach standing next to a big black burnt symbol and a writing in capital letters that said, "RAPISTS".

"Maybe, it was one of those b****es who follows Hannah's mom. The one with all the signs." Montgomery guessed.

"They'll have all this cleaned up by the game time. So, Let's get our heads back in the guys." Coach assured.

"We can let this get to us, Or we can take field tonight and show those people who we are." He add.

"And, who exactly are we then, Coach?" I questioned.

"Apparently, we're rapist." Bryce joked to Monty.

"I don't wanna hear that talk, okay?" Coach said.

"We got champions season ahead of us starting tonight and we're gonna prove these people wrong."

"Okay. So, how does that and winning the game proves we're not rapists?"

"Got something to say, Dempsey?" Bryce cut in.

"Nope. Nothing, but..uh..how bout you? You got something to say, Bryce?" I challenged.

"No, I'll save it for court tomorrow." He says, staring me down.

"Okay, okay! That's enough." Coach cut in.

"Ten minutes of long toss. Let's go! Go, go, go!" He told as we ran to the inner field and sent to be in our position.

*the game*

Bryce pitched the ball but it landed on my mitt cause of his lack at throwing the ball to our rival team.

"I wanted the change-up." I said.

"I wanted to throw the heat." He replied.

"He's catching up to you."

"Not yet, he's not." He denied.

"Dude, Just give me the change-up, okay?" I begged, wanting to get the game over with and not butt heads with Bryce while we went back in our position.

When he threw the ball, The guy ended up hitting a fastball which I didn't accept.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"That's 5Ks in a row with the fastball, Why you trying f*** that up?" He says, began to butt heads.

"Why didn't you shake me off?"

"Why can't you just catch what I throw and be happy about it? Cause when you started thinking, that messes it up." He blames.

"You literally just gave a whole f***** speech about teamwork in the locker-room. Or, was that just bulls***, as well?

"What the f*** is your problem, Dempsey?" He questioned.

"You! You're my problem, Bryce. You and I both know that Hannah didn't lie on those tapes." I confront, getting mad.

"Zach, Come on, this is not the time, okay? We leave this stuff out the field, alright?"

"Oh, no, no, n-n-n-no, coach! That won't be necessary. Okay, so, that's what this is about?"

Bryce and I start butting heads again but this time he brought up that prank that has to do with Hannah.

"Just cause Hannah made you feel shiny and new like a vir--"

"What the f***** hell, Bryce! Did you just quoted Mad-- Know what, I don't need this. Sorry coach, but I can't anymore." I stormed off.

I head to the clubhouse where I saw both Justin and Clay there.