S2 Ep2: The 3rd Polaroid, Girl

(Alex pov)
Once I was told that we're having a birthday party after being wished happy birthday from my mom, I didn't seemed not to be a party mood at first, but I am looking forward to it.

"Aren't we going the wrong way for your first period?" I asked.

"Eh...I thought we take the long way today." Jessica said.

"Why is Zach waiting for us, And why is he smiling like that? What?" I noticed as both of them started to laugh.

"Wait, is it your birthday?" Zach joked, smiling hard.

"Whoo!" Jessica cheered as the two laughed, saying "what" at the same time while we walked in the hallway and I began to noticed a banner that says, "Happy birthday, Alex."

"You guys gotta banner made."

"It was a group project, I made the design, Clay ordered them and Zach put it up." Jessica explains.

"Wow, That's..That's really nice of you guys, thanks."

"Aww, Happy birthday, buddy. Ooo, Sweet banner!"

"Yea, Is your mom bringing cupcakes?"

"Maybe she can bring enough for the whole class."

"And, Maybe, you'd get a new cane this year too, huh."

"Yeah, And some new friends."

"F*** you, You f**** rapist!" I cussed, which had everyone looking at me.

"Dude, Doing s*** like that won't do any good for anybody." He warned.

"Well, It felt really good to me. Maybe if you stopped defending himself all the time." I told him.

"What? Alex, When have I ever defended him?" He questions.

"Everyday when you hang out or play baseball with him, you choose his side." I pointed out.

"Jess, tell him." I faced her.

"Why would you do that?"

"S***, I'm so sorry." I apologized, realizing what I did.

"Don't." She said sadly, leaving me in the hall with Zach.

(Zach pov)

*At Alex's party*

While we're just enjoying ourselves, Tyler came in.

"No, Alex told me to come." He told us.

"Tyler, He was just being nice, he doesn't want you here." Jessica said.

"I wanna talk to Alex, okay. Look, I brought him something." He plead.

"What? 'Oh, happy birthday, Alex. Here's a photo book of you in coma'?" I guessed.

"He told you about that?" He mentioned.

"Get out. Now." I demand as he walked away.

"Wait, Where's Tyler going?" Alex asked, coming to us.

"Don't worry, we got rid of him." I assured.

"What, No. I asked him to come." He admit.

"Look, Alex. I totally get that he visited you alot in the hospital, But he's f***** pervert." Jessica said.

(Alex pov)
When she mentioned Tyler visiting me alot at the hospital, I immediately had this thought back of my mind:

Actually he's second, if you count Justin, But that doesn't really have to do with this at all.