Chapter 1

Red and blue lights flashed. Sirens going off. Tools breaking the black car open. Both Robin and Regina laid still. Paramedics and fire fighters trying hard to get to the two slowly dying married couple in the car. "Mrs.locksley if you can hear me open your eyes" a paramedic yelled.

.: a few minutes before:.

Regina turned her head to Robin as she held her hands on the steering wheel. "Robin it's not happening"

Robin smirked "Why not?"

"I'm not ready for kids" she snapped looking back at the road

"When will you ever be ready" he mumbled

"Look Robin. You know I want kids I'm just afraid" she admitted

"Of wh-" his eyes widened. "Regina look out" he yelled. Without thinking robin ripped Regina over towards his side before the semi slammed into there car.

Even tho Robin had tried to save her it only made it worse for his wife. When the semi hit their car the impact caused Regina's head to whip back in to the window, colliding her head with the truck that drove into them. Regina was knocked out cold.

Mean while. Robins grip on Regina had failed he lost grip. He flew forward smacking his head on the dash board. "Regina..." He called out weakly. His eyes were heavy, he felt dizzy, almost weightless. " I love you" he breathed out as his head fell to the dashboard. His eyes closed breathing sharp. The married couple laid there unconscious.

.:present:.

"Get them out of there" the men shouted as the car lit up in flames.

Snow, Emma, and charming all showed up at the sight. They all stood there watching as the fire fighters worked. Snow closed her eyes and fell into charmings arms. Her step mother, who she spent most her life hating and trying to kill, was dying in front of her.

Snow sobbed. "Please"

"We have her" the firefighters shouted.

The paramedics took her Regina slowly out of the car being carful not to hurt her any further. Snow gasped at the sight of her step mother, red and more red covered her face, blood was every where, Emma stood there and watched as the paramedics laid her down, "Regina" she screamed. She screamed until she reached the yellow caution tape.

"Emma no" charming said grabbing his daughter by the hand before she could go past the tape.

"Daddy she's dying" she cried and ran into her fathers arm.

"We have him, he's in and out" the paramedic yelled.

Robin moaned "Regina". Robin started coughing up blood. "Regina"

"Mr.Hood, stay with us, keep your eyes open."

"Where's...wheres my wife" he coughed

"She's on her way to the hospital as we speak, breathe deep"

"I'm so tired" Robin closed his eyes. He drifted back in to unconsciousness.

*mean while at the hospital*

The doctors examined the X-rays hanging on the wall."She has damage to her skull, it's not looking good"

"Her brains swelling, we have to drill into the skull to allow the swelling to go down"

They brought Regina to the operating room and drilled into her skull, the swelling decreased immediately as the drained the fluids in her brain, but there was still swelling. After surgery they wrapped her head and brought her to a room in recovery. Regina laid there with tubes down her throat and wires connected all over her body.