Chapter 2

It had been 5 days since the accident, robin never left the room, he ate beside her, only left to go to the bathroom, stayed next to her all the time, Regina still was laying on the bed as still as could be, everyone told robin to leave, to go spend time with Roland, or go home and get cleaned up, robin only answered with "you wouldn't leave the one you love" and they understood because they new that was very true.

.:6am:.

The room was extremely silent, robin laid in the couch next to Regina.

His eyes opened fast, he had just realized he fell asleep, he hated to do that.

"Regina, please wake up. I need you. I need us, you're my everything"

She didn't move.

Robin sighed, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, he needed it, no sleep for about 72 hours he needed this.

He woke back up at 10 visiting hours. "Daddy!" Robin ran in to the room, robin looked up at Emma leaning on the door frame, he shook his head in disappointment. Robin didn't want Roland seeing Regina like this.

"Hey buddy" he put on a fake bright smile. Roland ran and sat on his fathers lap.

"I missed you so much" he smiled wrapping his arms around his fathers neck.

"I missed you too" he smiled wrapping his arms around Roland's mid back.

The little boy pulled back from the hug, "mommy?"

"She's tired" robin whispered

Roland squirmed out of robins hold, he used the table that was next to the bed. Placing his foot the table and pulling himself up on Regina's bed. He grunted the whole time.

Finally he got on the bed laying right next to Regina. Robins eyes stung with tears. Knowing his wife may never wake up, he may never be able to touch her lips, make there own family. Robin would loose someone, Roland would, and Henry.

"Daddy"

Robin was ripped away from his thoughts.

"What?" He said softly

"Look" he pointed to reginas arm.

"Roland did you do that?"

"No daddy"

Regina's arm was wrapped around Roland, her hand resting I his stomach as he snuggled next to her chest.

"NURSE! NURSE!" Robin screamed running to the bed, and looking over Regina.

Robin picked Roland up out of the bed. "Daddy no"

"Stop" robin snapped.

The nurse ran it."She moved" robin said.

"Regina, if you can hear me open your eyes move, make it noticeable" the nurse check everything he was stable.

"Mommy wake up please" Roland said coming over to the bed and leaning on it.

"Henry" she mumbled tho she couldn't talk well because the tube was in her throat.

The nurse took the tube out of her throat slowly not wanting to damage anything. She coughed because it irritated her throat.

Regina opened her eyes expecting to see Henry.

"Who are you" she whispered, her eyes heavy.

Robin starred to her in shock. "Mommy" Roland said coming up to her.

Regina looked at the boy shocked.

"I'm not your mom" she said with a sad look.

"Yes you are" Roland fought back