Chapter 4

I did not edit this or check for grammar errors, sorry! Ummm yeah this chapter has many inappropriate parts but enjoy
---------

---------

--------

She looked at him with a smirk. "Clothes" she giggled.

Robin stepped back and dropped his jeans leaving his boxers on.

"now mine" she smiled

He unzipped Regina's zipper that was in the front, removing it and throwing it to the ground, his hands roamed her body. He kissed her In all the right places, now he was at her neck kissing her pulse point. Making her moan and call out his name. He unclipped her bra and took off her panties throwing them both to the side, she ran he fingers through his dirty blond hair, making him want her more. he took her right Breast in his mouth, sucked on it then took her nipple between his teeth biting it playfully, running his tongue over the sting and redness he left,

"Yes" she moaned breathlessly

He ran his tongue down her stomach and went south, licking her folds, making chills run up her spine, he spread her folds apart with his hands, then sucked her hard, "robin" Regina moaned out. He held her hips down so she couldn't move taking one hand to her clit, her back came farther off the mattress as her hips dug In to it. He looked up and saw the ex Queen with her head thrown back eyes scrunched shut, her mouth slightly open. A smirk spread across his face.

Regina could feel herself reaching her climax, robin circled his fingers on Regina, she moaned out as her juices ran down her legs, robin took his tongue and licked her clean, he came back up to her lips and kissed her deeply, making her taste herself.

"Wow" Regina smiled

"What?" Robin asked smiling

"You can well..you know how to use your mouth" as laughed

"I suppose I do" he whispered and kissed her again. He backed up off of the bed not all the way before Regina pulled him back on top of her.

"Were not finished" she growled

"Oh?"

She laughed and rolled them over so robin laid under her, with his member now located inside of her. Robin was shocked at the change in his wife. But he didn't mind he had the most beautiful woman Regina mills riding him. Her mouth slightly open head tilted back, breast bouncing in rhythm with her. He held her hips bucking into his hips adding more pleasure for her. Robin felt himself reaching his high, as she rode him and robin hit his hips in to her he had no more strength but to release, Regina moaned loudly feeling robin fill her with his juices into her. She fell forward on to him hands on his chest as they breathed as one.

They laid there for moments until Regina finally rolled over next to his side. He covered them both with covers bringing her close to him. They both fell asleep... Letting the...alcohol..wear off....

.:next day:.

"WHAT THE HELL" Regina screamed covering her self with the blanket as she shoved her self into the head board.

Robin jumped out of bed grabbing his boxers and pant putting them on.

"What are you doing!?!?" She yelled.

"I well we.."

"We what?" She snapped holding herself on the headboard

"Regina..we"

"GET OUT" she screamed as a tear hit her cheek.

Robin put his hands up I surrender. "Regina I-"

"Don't you get it?" She snapped
"I don't love you! And having sex with me while I'm drunk that's not going to make me fall in love with you! I will never love you." She said as her cove got deeper.

Robins heart broke in two. A tear escaped his eye hitting the side of his cheek, as it rolled down Regina saw how much pain he caused him.

"Robin I didn't-"

"No. It's okay, you made your choice, I'll leave you alone, I'll be taking Roland and we will go back to the camp in the woods" his heart shattered into pieces

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"Robin I can't let you do that" she said running up to the door with a sheet covering her, as her back lenses against the door.

"This isn't your choice" robin looked at the floor. He picked Regina up gently and opened the bedroom door "goodbye Regina" he whispered

"Robin please" she begged, running after him, "please don't" she cried grabbing his wrist.

"Why should I stay?"

"I'm your soulmate I didn't mean that stuff, I really didn't...Just fight for me."she whispered.

"If you can't love me I can't help you remember!"

"I can love...I can love again"

Robin let out a sigh as he realized the last person she loved was taken from her by a young innocent girl.

"I'm willing to fight.." He smiled

She's smiled.

"I'm going to pick up Roland you are welcome to join." He said while putting on a sweatshirt to cover his toned body.

"I would love to." She said with a lip sided smile.

---------------

---------------
Sorry it's taking me so long to update my other stories! I'm trying! Anyway let me no what you think!