Chapter 5

Many people are taking my work and putting it in there own words...I you could give any credit that would be great....but yes here's chapter 5

It had been a few weeks since the whole incident, Regina was in bed it was nearly noon, robin was cleaning up his bed that was made on the couch, Roland played with his toys on the living room floor. Robin hadn't seen Regina all day. It was strange Since she was always up early. They were on good terms robin was still in love, Regina was trying her best, with her break downs here and there. "Stay here" robin whispered to Roland, he just ignored him and kept throwing his you planes in the air. Robin walked up the stairs, he opened the door to their bedroom,
"Regina?" He whispered.

"Mmm" she said and rolled over.

"Are you okay?" She just shook her head no.

"I feel so nauseas" she put her hands over her face. "What's going on with me" let out a sigh throwing her hands to her side.

"How can I help you?" Robin asked as he walked over and bent down on his knees running his fingers through her hair.

"I need you too.."

"What is it?" He asked

"Bathroom" she said randomly

Robins eyes widened and picked her up underneath her neck and her knees, running into the bathroom with her. He sent her down on the tile floor in front of the toilet. Regina bent forward, as mixtures of food and water emptied her system, tears began to stream down her face, she coughed uncontrollably.

"Mommy" Roland came in to the bathroom with his stuffed monkey, holding it tight. She didn't mind him calling her his mother, he was only four, she wasn't going to take that away from him.

Regina waved her hand to Robin telling him to take Roland out. He stepped up to him but Roland began to scream. "NO!!!" He yelled at his dad, and ran to Regina's side and rubbed her back. "It's ok mommy" he whispered to his mother like robin does to him when he's sick. Robins heart melted at the sight of them.

Regina cleaned her mouth with a towel that was on the sink she closed the lid and flushed it down. "Come on" Roland tugged at Regina.

"I don't feel good Roland I can't go anywhere" Regina tried to reason.

"Mommy come on" he begged he stood up and pulled at him moms arm.

"Robin" Regina complained

"Rolan-" robin was cut of when Roland pulled down on his pants he bent down to his height as whispered something in robins ear. "Oh ok" he smiled at his son.

Roland grabbed his mother again and pulled her into her room walking her towards her bed. "Lay down" he said pointing to the bed Regina listened to him. He laid a blanket over her and tucked her in.

"Once upon a time" Roland knew the story of there father and the evil queen by heart. He could pronounce every word perfectly he had heard it so many times.

"There was a evil queen...she was very sad" he laid down next to her as robin sat at the end of the bed. "She married someone she didn't wove (love)." He leaned up and whispered in to him mothers ear "she's not always sad" Regina let a tear hit her cheek, this story was about her and she new it she could never for get the life as the "evil queen". He began to speak out loud again. "Mommy- i mean the queen, wost (lost) her wittle (little) boy in the real word when she had to come back home, wobin (robin) hood" he giggled then continued. "Fought for the queen, and nevew (never) gave up. They fought monkey mommy saved me from one,they fought witches and saved a baby. Finawy (finally) they came back here, with me." A smile appeared on his face. He let out a little yawn"mommy and daddy.." His eyes started to close "fell in wove (love)" his head rested on Regina's chest and his arms were wrapped around her.

Robin looked at his wife, she looked shocked she had never heard that story. "I tell him our story every night before bed" he said looking down at the ground.

"I've never heard that one" she said looking at the sleeping boy, as she ran his fingers through his brown curls.

Robin smiled soflty. "Well m'lady I'm going to go would you like any breakfast?"

"No I'm fine" she said starring down at Roland.

Robin nodded and walked out of the room. He went down stairs and began to cook eggs with toast for when Roland woke up.

"DADDY" Roland screamed. Robin dropped the glasses he had in his hand. Step after step he sprint he got the their room.

Robins eyes widened at the sight. "Regina" he whispered and ran to her, her body that was laying on the cold hard ground.

"Roland get me the phone!" He shouted to his son. Roland sat there scarred, he was terrified. "Damn it" Roland. Robin spat leaving his unconscious wife on the floor, he ran down stairs an dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency." The lady answers

He ran back up stairs to his wife's side. "My my wife's! She's not conscious, I don't know what happened!"

"Is she breathing?" The lady asked

He placed his index and middle finger on her neck. Feeling a pulse. "Yes" he said quickly.

"An ambulance is on it's way" she answered.

"Thank you" he said hanging up the phone.

"Daddy I'm sorry" Roland said with tears flowing down his face.

"It's not your fault" he said running over to comfort his son.

The ambulance arrived taking Regina from then. Robin and Roland followed behind them.

.:at the hospital:.

Robin and Roland sat in the waiting room for hours.

"Mr.locksley" the doctor called

"Yes" he said standing up,

"Oh, well...congrats" he smiled

"What are you talking about?" Robin looked confused.

"Your wife's pregnant"