Chapter 6

Regina's POV

I sat it the hospital bed for what seemed like hours.

"Regina" Dr.whale greeted me.

"Yes?" I asked I wasn't exactly sure who he was.

"I have some news, now the reason you fell, well the baby was-"

"Baby?" I asked "there is no baby!" I said I began to panic. This wasn't happening. One screw up and I'm pregnant.

"Yes. There is a baby, the baby is well a lot stronger than you know"

I looked at him with a confused look "what do you mean?"

"Since you don't have all of your memories you are well aware, that no magic has been restored, since you were born with this power of magic, your baby will to."

I laughed. "I can't take care of this baby." I spat. "I can't handle not having my memories and having a human grow inside of me." My words Wernt said out of sorrow more like fear.

"You can always get an abor-"

I looked to the door and whale was cut off. "No." Robin cut in.

"I wasn't going to robin." I spat at him.

Robin asked whale to speak to him outside of the room I couldn't hear what he was saying and I wasn't exactly happy to see that they were discussing things with out me.

"Regina you can go home any time, just remember you are pregnant now and some things you do can affect the baby" I looked at him strange was he implying I was going to drink with the baby? Smoke?

Instead of firing back I smiled. "Thank you" then robin walked in.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I answered quickly. I got out of bed fast, I didn't change since they had only brought me in for test.

The ride home was silent. It was awkward as well. This man I could barley remember got me pregnant.

Once we go home I went straight to the kitchen. I heard robin set his keys down and follow me in.

"Regina?" I heard him call me.

"I'm just getting water Robin." I said back to him.

"Is this how it's gonna be?" I asked walking up to him, standing only a few feet away,

"What do you mean?" He laughed a little

"You clearly think I'm going to try to kill this baby. I don't understand why. I don't want to. I want this baby as much as you do, if you do that is!" He looked hurt.

"I do want this baby. That's what we were talking about the day of the accident" he said and walked upstairs.

----------

16 weeks had gone by, and I was starting to show A LOT. This scared me a lot I was even in a lot of pain lately. I didn't bother getting out of bed since robin had to work today as a volunteer at the sheriffs office. Roland had been staying with us but was at Mary Margaret's for the day. I was home alone in a lot of pain. I had to get up to eat something.

I walked down stairs slowly, every step hurt, I walked to the kitchen putting cereal and milk in a bowl, then orange juice in a cup. I ate as much as I could and that wasn't much. I walked to the couch and laid down, putting a movie on.

I sighed and closed my eyes resting my hand on my stomach rubbing it. "Look baby" I whispered. "You're really hurting your mommy, and I know you can't help that" I smiled. I sat up and rubbed my stomach. I stood up slowly holding on to the couch for some supoort. I began walking to the kitchen
1 step
2
3
"Fuck" I screamed. "Robin" I screamed. I fell down to my knees. "It's okay baby" I whispered. "Oh god" I screamed. "Help me" I couldn't move it felt like knifes in my abdomen.
"Help" I screamed. I looked up the phone was on the base, nearly 2 feet ahead. I crawled slowly, the pain increased immensely. "Hold on baby" I cried holding onto my stomach. I finally reached the phone.

ROBIN POV

"Emma, I think I've got the hang of this" I laughed.

"Not even close" she laughed. "Same time tomorrow, I need you to finish up this paper work before you leave"

"Alright I can-"

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. "Hold on Emma" I said reaching Into my pocket. "It's Regina" I smiled

"Hey bab-"

"HELP ME" I could hear her scream

"Regina what's wrong?" I asked her I was frozen

"It's hurts---help me, I need you" she cried.

"Oh god" I said I hung up the phone. "I have to go Emma"

"Is everything okay?" She asked as I ran out.

"No" I yelled back.

REGINAS POV

"Help me" I cried, I laid down on my neck with my legs apart slightly trying to ease some pain. "Fuc-" I started to scream. "Ahh god" the pain only seemed to get worse, . "Please stop, please mommy is begging you" I whispered. "Robin" I cried. Where the hell was he,

I heard the door fly open. "Regina" he looked at me, I turned my head to him.

"I don't know what's happening" I whispered to him.

"Regina what's wrong what hurts" he ran coming next to me. He laid my head in his lap pulling my hair out of my face.

"I'm scared" I whispered to him. "Robin" I moaned out in pain.

"It's okay Regina it's going to be ok"

I looked up at robin "how are you so calm" I asked confused.

"Just watch" he smiled.

He placed his hands on my stomach. "Hey my little princess, I know you think it's nice to hurt mommy" he smile looking down at me he kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach.The pain went away only a little was left behind.

"But mommy needs a break to it's not easy carrying you around, she gets very cranky because of you. now you hurry up and grow, so we can meet you, but not to fast I want you to be as perfect as your Mommy" he whispered.

The pain completely drained my body. I looked up at him as he focused on my stomach. "Princess?" I laughed a little.

"Yes a princess"

"Oh and what's this princess's name?" I played along.

"Hmmm, how about Emily...Emily Marie locksley, it has a nice ring to it."

"I guess so" I smiled. The two of us were on the ground, with my head resting in his lap. And his arms wrapped around me.