Chapter 7

"YOURE A FOOL" Regina shouted from the shower letting out a little laugh. running her fingers through her perfect dark hair.

"Oh think what you want Regina" Robin said coming in to the bathroom. He walked to the sink and brushed his teeth turning the hot water on.

"Oh my god!!" Regina screamed, backing away from the shower head quickly

"What's wrong" Robin panicked running to the glass door.

"Turn the water off in the sink!" She said aggravated "and get out of here!" She said realizing he was in the bathroom with her. She didn't really mind they had been growing really close lately and that didn't bother her at all, nor did it bother Robin.

"Daddy!" Ronald yelled running up stairs into the bathroom. "Oh hi mommy" he whispered knocking on the glass door.

"Robin!" Regina yelled giving him some kind of signal to get out of the bathroom. He ignored it completely.

"What's up bud" Robin asked finally turning the bathroom water off. Regina smiled and moved back under the water.

Roland pulled Robin down to his height "can I talk to my sister again?" He asked with a smile from ear to ear on his face.

"Well mommy's showering so not now" Robin said putting his tooth brush where it belonged.

Roland jumped up and down and begged to talk to her. "Please please please" he said sticking his bottom lip out.

"When she gets out!" Robin said walking out of the bathroom roland followed behind him.

The brown haired boy sat him self on the bed, and played with his hands kicking his feet one at a time hitting the bed.

Regina shut the water and stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and wrapped around her breast as I laid over her bump. She walked out Into her room and saw the little boy sitting there patiently. "Roland.. I have to get dressed can you go on your room and play till I'm ready"

He sighed and listened to her getting up and walking to his room. Robin shut the door behind him. "You to Robin" she said pointing to the door.

He laughed, "no no no" he smirked walking closer to her "that's not how this works you see...these" he said pointing to his ring finger and hers "these give me the right to stay In here" he smiled and laid his hand on her stomach.

"I love you" he whispered to his princess inside of the woman he adored. He stood up and regina had a big smile on her face. "What is it?" He asked with a smile

She smiled and rubbed her stomach keeping eyes contact with her husband she pressed her lips on his without thinking

"What do you see in me?"
"Hopefully the same thing you see in me a second chance..and you're quite a good kisser"
----
"Stunning in every way"
-----
"You're a monster"
Regina pulled away from robins lips. "What's wrong?" He asked cupping her cheek gently.

"I remember" she said with a smile brighter than the sun itself.

"You remember?!" He asked looking directly into his eyes

"Well most of it, somethingsI'm still a little clueless on but i remember us" she said looking at him directly

"Oh my gosh" he whispered wrapping his arms around her and sponging her around. "You're back" he said burning his face in her neck. "I've missed you"
----
---
----
---
---
Sorry it's so short the next one will be even longer ☺️☺️☺️