Chapter 3

Regina had her head rested on the arm on the couch with her hair in her face. Her eyes closed she looked peaceful. It was 2am robin sat on the couch looking at the fire. He looked over seeing Regina who was sleeping. A smile formed on his lips. Robin took Regina under her knees and behind her neck. He walked up stairs slowly, not wanting to trip.

Reginas eyes shot open.

"Stop. Put me down, put me down!" Regina screamed.

He was shocked. He put Regina down right away

"I'm sorry, it's a habit."

Regina's eyes were red with tears. She let out a sob, and ran up stairs to there room. Her head was buried in the pillow as she let out more small cries.

"Regina..."

"Go away" she begged

"I wasn't going to-"

"Robin please" she said snuffling.

"Just let me in"

"Robin leave me alone please!"

Robin sighed. He walked down stairs and made a bed on the couch. Mean while, Regina's face was wet with tears.

Eventually Regina closed her eyes. She let out one last huff and fell fast asleep.

.:Regina's dream:.

Regain let out a light moan of pain. "Leopold please" he held a belt in his hand as Regina back was the only thing reviled.

"Be quite"

The belt came down on her back, stinging, burning, all she felt was pain. She was used to it, at least that what she told her self, she was never used to a belt beating.

"Stop!" She cried out as it hit her again. "Stop!!" She screeched.

.:reality:.

"Stop" she screamed.

Robin opened his eyes it was 3am. "Regina?" He yelled through the house.

"Robin" she tried to say, she couldn't catch her breath. Why was she actually calling for robin? She didn't even know him. She eventually told her self she just needed to feel safe. But with a stranger? She was as safe as she was with Leopold for all she knew

Robin walked up stairs and knocked on the door. "Regina are you okay?"

She didn't answer it was quite she got out of bed and walked to her closet grabbing a tight dress, and heels. She fixed her hair fast.

"Regina?"

The door opened,"I'm fine" she smiled and walked past him.

"Where are you going? It's 3am"

"I just need to, I I just need to get out for a little while"

"Would you like me-"

"No. No I'm okay"

Regina walked down the stairs and out of the front door, she left without saying where she was going but robin wasn't dumb.

Regina walked straight to the rabbit hole.

Robin was pacing back and froth. "She should be back" he mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile. "Your strongest" Regina smiled at the bar tender. He walked away to make up what Regina wanted.

She ran her finger tips through her hair. And let out a stressed out breath.

"Here you are" said the bartender.