Part II

Hiii!! It's Part II time! I hope y'all are excited because this is gonna be fun now that Gar is back.

Q & A time!

R = Raven
K = Kai
G = Gar
A = Author (Me!)

Hey! You're great!
R: Uh, I don't think so, but thanks.
K: Was that to us or the author?
G: I have no idea. I'm gonna just say it's to me. Hehehe.

Who was the guy "helping", Gar?
G: He's...terrifying...but I've never seen him before and I know for a fact that nobody I've ever met besides Domino knows who he is. I don't even know if the country knows who he is. Apparently, he went off the grid years ago and changed his name.
R: How the hell does Domino know him?
G: Pfft. Beats me. She never told me.

What will happen to Domino now that Gar's escaped?
R: I'm gonna shove my foot so far up her ass that she's never gonna be able to sit ever again.
G: Jesus, Rae.
K: Yeah, calm down.
R: *stares intensely*
G & K: *Both of them shut the hell up*

Was the "getting Gar help" an elaborate part of Ike's plan if he has one?
G: Honestly, I kinda wish it was. It would probably make me feel a little better...
K: What? Why?
G: She was always his lackey, and being tricked by a henchman sucks ass.
R: You really weren't tricked you we're—
G & K: SHHHH!!
K: Spoilers!!
R: Oh. Right. Oops 😅.
A: Basically, after the whole of the last book's plot, Ike no longer had much of a plan, he tried a little harder with Gar, but ultimately he had failed. It was Domino's turn to try her hand anyway.

Will Kai and Gar have it out?
G & K: ...
G: Uh...
K: Well, we haven't met yet.
R: But they will. You can count on that.
G: Um, out of the book we're pretty chill with each other.
A: Short answer: Yes 😂. This isn't much of a spoiler because it's pretty obvious they're gonna meet at some point. When and where is more up to your imagination until it comes out. I mean, c'mon, they've both kissed the same girl and love her at the same time. If I didn't make something out of that I'd just be a bad author.

What will happen with Gar and Raven?
G: ...
R: ...
K: Author?
A: So...you see, at the time of doing this, I actually don't know 😅. Don't kill me!! I've been debating for a long time as to what to do with Gar and Raven by the end and I still don't quite know how to handle them. So, I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

Was Michael actually trying to protect Kai or was he being manipulative to try and get back at Raven?
R: My guess is just to try and get back at me. He's petty like that.
K: I thought he was genuinely trying to help me. Not that it mattered since I ignored him anyway.
G: Honestly, I felt like it was a bit of both.
A: Great guys, really helpful answers.
R: Then you give a better one. 😒
A: Fine. I'll be blunt, why he said what he said doesn't really matter. What actually matters is what Michael said. Despite what his intentions behind saying that were, he spoke the truth. And like Gar in the last book, it's up to Kai to discern how he views Raven in spite of it in light of that information. Especially now that Raven's given him all the info and filled in most of the holes and questions he's had.

(from here onward I made up these questions on my own because this is kinda fun lol)

Why was Ike so obsessed with Raven?
R: Don't you think I already tried to figure that out? I constantly asked him and he never gave me a straight answer so I gave up.
G: At least he can't do anything to you anymore.
A: *whispers* That's what you think hehe.
K: What did you just say?
A: Nothing!

What's Mr. Ivy's first name?
A: I don't know.
R: What do you mean "I don't know"? He's your character.
A: I didn't really want to give him a first name.
K: He has to have one.
A: No shit Sherlock, of course he has one. But I never thought about what it would be. So, for now, you readers can make up whatever name you want for him. Comment what you'd name the bastard lol.

Why did Domino suddenly just turn around and want to help Gar?
R, K, & A: *Look at Gar*
G: Don't look at me like that! I don't know a thing! 
R: It's probably just part of Ike's plan to get back at me or something like that question before said. 
K: Or she could just be tired of listening to Ike all the time.
A: *remains silent*
K: *To Author* Shouldn't you know?
A: Oh of course I know. But I'm not telling you guys. That takes the fun out of it. Besides, Gar already figured it out a long time ago. He just doesn't wanna spoil stuff.
K & R: Gar!
G: I'm sorry!!

Hope I and the characters answered your questions well. But sadly, not all of them know everything that's gonna happen. I couldn't tell them everything after all, or else their reactions wouldn't be authentic. Sorry if you didn't get a question you wanted to be answered answered, but if you really wanted to know then...you shoulda asked 😑.

~Enjoy Part II!!~