O

You're a ghost hunter

Seonghwa pretends like he wasn't gripping on Hongjoong's hand and actually feeling something. He pretended like he didn't know Hongjoong was now capable of presenting himself as more of a human, having an aura, having warmth, physically existing in this world (Still invisible, though). He knows it's bad, he knows you're not suppose to let spirits freely roam the world. He knows. But he just can't help it. 

Squeezing Hongjoong's hand a little tighter before he entered his classroom. Greeted by the excessive chatter and laughter. Feeling Yeosang's eyes bore into the back of his head.

He felt Hongjoong tensing up beside him, he didn't need to look and see. Cause he felt it, so much stronger than before. Traveling to an open spot Seonghwa sighed, slouching down in the desk excessively. It's been a few months since Seonghwa and Yeosang discussed what a ghost hunter was.

Yes, Hongjoong had to go. He was a ghost-for so so long. Hearing Hongjoong's full back story had made Seonghwa cry, cry for everything the male had to face. Despite the fact Hongjoong didn't want to move on-to leave the place he once was happy, the place he considered his very home-leaving? Wasn't an option.

"-ghwa, right?" The male sat up quickly, embarrassed for getting lost in his own mind. He nodded. "And you are…" Who was this kid? No, who were these kids? "I'm San, and this is Jongho." The white haired male introduced, dimples imprinting his cheeks cutely. The male beside him seemingly standing stiff, looking shy.

Seonghwa knew the other male, he was moved up to advanced classes, he had many classes with the younger. "Would you mind?" San spoke up again, questioning the male. Seonghwa raised his brows curiously, waiting for the male to explain his question. 

"Would you mind if I sat here?"

The older shook his head, inviting the male to sit. Jongho moved upfront, sitting next to Yeosang. Easily initiating a conversation, the male easily realizing the two must know one another. 

"Are you new?" Seonghwa questioned, picking at a scratch on the wall beside him. Chuckling at the offended house the other male made. "I've been here the same amount of time you have!" And wow, the male was loud. The students around the two sparing a few glances.

Seonghwa blinked. "Oh, I apologize, I don't exactly learn the kids in the classes.." The male had giggled, looking behind himself at the back of the class abruptly, looking directly in the spot where Hongjoong was standing. The spirit paying no attention as he was dozing off, eyes fluttering open and closed, messy, untamed mullet was sticking up at obnoxious angles. Clothing ruffled as it hadn't been changed the night prior. 

Cute

Wait-what?

-

San was-interesting. Apparently San was practically in every one of Seonghwa's classes (to his inconvenience). Seating himself at an empty lunch table he pulled out his phone. Squinting around the cafeteria he didn't locate San or Hongjoong, noticing Jongho and Yeosang standing in the lunch line. One thing stuck out to him-not blending into the room at all. A misty blue like figure was leaving against the salad bar, arms crossed over his chest as an angry scowl seemingly never left his face. Seonghwa huffed, knowing to leave him be he averted to looking back at his phone. 

That's Mingi

Brows furrowed, he looked to his side, practically jumping when he noticed San sitting beside him-When the hell did he get there? Soft smile gracing his features. "That's Mingi" The male tilted his head towards the ghostly figure. The spirit now staring directly at Seonghwa.

"You see-you too?" Seonghwa was surprised, confused? Lost. Receiving a nod from the other male, smile never leaving his face. "Yeosang didn't tell you about us?" Us?

"I didn't think it was necessary." Flinching at the softer tone, Yeosang was sitting across from the male. Face stoic and void of any emotion, but Seonghwa noticed the glint of amusement in his eyes. "Necessary?" The offended tone in San's voice made Seonghwa chuckle. "I'm quite sure Jongho agrees with my actions" Yeosang replied, not glancing at the other male once. And once again-Jongho appears out of nowhere, sat next to Yeosang, staring down at the table curiously. 

"We deserve some credit to!" San cried, pouting as he crossed his arms over his chest. The male looked back at Seonghwa.

"Have you thought about it? Becoming a ghost hunter?"

And yes-Seonghwa had thought long and hard about the question. He wanted to become one, help spirits move on and stop their suffering. Yes he wanted to be a hunter. But did Hongjoong agree with it? What if he didn't like it? Would Seonghwa really-

"It's not my decision to make." Hongjoong, sitting next to Yeosang, weak smile crossing his features. San hummed to the male, waving softly at the other.

"He's right." Jongho mumbled, looking at Seonghwa just for a second, letting his eyes slip back to the table. The blonde haired males phone long forgotten, left on the table for the battery to slowly drain. Yeosang sighed, looking to the spirit next to him. 

"I don't get why people are so whipped for you." An unimpressed look sent Hongjoong's way. The spirit shrugged, looking over at Seonghwa, smirking.

"I'm cute" The blonde haired male blushed at that. Yeosang groaning as the male beside him chuckled, San giggling.

Seonghwa decided, being a ghost hunter. He was going to be a ghost hunter-but how? Every ghost hunter he saw had a mirror pendant-every ghost hunter had a uniform, right?

"We'll supply you with the basic needs." Yeosang started, looking over at his members. "Jongho could teach you the rest." The youngest of the group choked at his name being mentioned, but quickly composed himself.

Seonghwa nodded, smiling just barely at the youngest. Looking over to Yeosang's side to see Hongjoong gone again. The other males at the table chatting mindlessly before the bell rang for the next period.

Seonghwa was going to be a ghost hunter

-

I worked rlly hard on this yesterday so I hope its okay! sorry it took me so long to update I've been busy and inspiration stopped cooperating with me 😳😳

1054 words