U

It's been so long since I've updated guys I'm so sorry!!!! I'll try to be faster next time. 

-

When Seonghwa was told he was going to be a Ghost Hunter-he didn't think this was how he was supposed to be trained. 

Jongho was currently attempting to transfer Seonghwa into the other world-but Seonghwa doesn't have a pendant for himself just yet. 

"Just clear your head!" The younger was frustrated at this point-a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. Huffing. "I'm trying" Despite the fact that Seonghwa was the elder-the youngers strength didn't fail to intimidate him. 

Not that the younger was intimidating or anything-no, he was the sweetest(and the shyest) but God when he got frustrated-

oh my go-

Where were they?

"Finally.." Seonghwa heard the younger male mumble to himself as the other fiddled with his mask. Pulling the elders mask over his nose.

The area they were currently standing in was dark-you could hear the faint drips of water coming from the distance. The alleyway was narrow and seemingly only got longer the more you looked down the dark path. 

Jongho took the elders wrist and dragged him out from the alleyway. Chains creating a soothing melody as they walked.

"Where are you taking me?" The others question being ignored, he huffed. Letting the younger drag him anywhere. 

"What's the one way you don't want to die?" The question was quiet-muffled, but still herd clearly by the elder.

So now he wants to talk?

Jongho was waiting for an answer-glancing at the older expectantly.

Thinking back to Hongjoong-he couldn't stop himself for slipping it out. 

"I don't want to be the cause of my own death" The answer came out mumbled, adjusting his mask a little higher.

The younger tilted a brow at him, but didn't say anything. Humming to himself as they walked down the small sidewalk, avoiding any other spirits who were to walk by. Seonghwa couldn't help but stare at the spirits, curious as to their stories, which ones were stuck on this sidewalk, which ones were free roaming.

The duo came to a stop infront of a very fishy pawn shop. The letter that hang above the door way were rusted and dirty. The creak of the sign hanging above the door made Seonghwa shiver, its like the building came straight out of a horror movie. "Well, are you coming or not?" Startled by the youngers expecting words. 

I follow the other male inside the interesting store, a male-not to much younger than Seonghwa was sitting at the counter, distracted by a newspaper, flipping through the pages and tapping his foot against the wood ground. Jongho tapped the Bell which made a shrill-ugly noise.

The spirit looked up and sweeped his hair away from his eyes, the others hair was a fiery red and his eyes were narrow, their was a bluish glow at his skin and he looked sad, and tired. 

"Can you set up.." Jongho looked back at Me, squinting like a annoyed mother, Seonghwa stared back at the other, confused by his antics. "Set up-"

He leaned in closer to the ghosts ear, mumbling a few words before the spirits eyes brightened, he gave Seonghwa a obnoxious smirk, telling me to follow him. 

This couldn't be good. 

The Red haired male led Seonghwa and Jongho down a steep stair case-walls narrow enough that they could close in any second now. Feeling a little anxious Seonghwa pulled at the collar of his now extremely hot uniform. Almost falling into the spirits back. 

The spirit jumped off the last step, landing on the ground without so much as a tap-turning around and looking back at Seonghwa, then to Jongho. Nudging the door behind him open. 

Following the other closely and cautiously Jongho and Seonghwa looked around the awfully large room-their was a bed, a large open window, and a desk tucked into the corner of the room. Seonghwa wandered over to the small desk, searching through the contents within the drawers. 

Mingi and Jongho gave eachother a look-like they were deciding on what to do. Jongho sighed, turning back to the older male who was awfully intrested in the perverted looking magazines he was currently holding. 

"Seonghwa, the view looks nice doesn't it?" The other male started, placing a hand on the blonde haired shoulder, making him jump. The duo turned their attention to the open window. 

The sight looked.. 

Terrible.

"We should get a closer look!" The younger suggested, already pushing the other towards the window. Seonghwa was going to protest-but the spirit gave him a odd look. 

Looking over the edge of the window he saw a all to familiar looking figure-wait, he knew that figure-

Hongjoong?

He propped his hands on the window ceil-leaning down to get a closer look-he leaned closer-and closer-

and closer

and-

wait, where the hell was he? It felt really windy-like he was falling.

Wait-

Seonghwa was falling, and Jongho was watching.

-

!!

love you guys ❤

-ashlee

870 words