Finally

"Sir, may I take your bags?" The hustle and bustle of the street wipe away the last tendrils of sleep on my brain. Jin nods and the cab driver begins to load the vehicle with pink luggage cases. I had given him the set a few years ago as a joke, but he loved them and has used the pink suitcases since. For only spending a few days at his parent's house he sure is taking a bunch of things. Even going so far as bringing a cosmetic case. When asked Jin informed that 'beauty is a gift best moisturized', whatever that means.

It takes only a moment to put the bags in the car so Jin turns to issue his goodbye. "Yoongi-ya, I really wish you were coming with us. Eomma even bought you a ticket. I know you will have fun with Taehyung, but I could have used my best friend for comfort with the bomb I'm about to unleash on my parents. Remember to call me every day and if you need anything do not hesitate to call." Jin reaches forward and smushes me to his chest along with the baby on his hip. "We love you, Yoongi-ya. You be a good boy at your friend's house." Finally releasing me I think the worst is over until he leans forward and presses plush lips to my temple.

"Eww, get off me, you idiot. I'll call blah blah blah. Have a good time and tell your mom that I will definitely be there for winter break. Enough with the mushy stuff and get going so you don't miss your train." He gives me one last look before getting in the car. I lean into the open door and give Jungkook a kiss on the cheek and a final good-bye. The driver gets back into the car and drives off. Waiting until they make it to the end of the street I turn and go back up to his apartment.

At first, I was excited to visit the Kim household for the break, but then Tae messaged me saying that he was off too. Usually, I would have just gone with Jin, however, it has been a good while since I was able to regress fully. So much stress has caused bouts of forced regression so it hasn't been helpful in being a release. When I am with Taehyung I can do it safely seeing as he regresses too and Jimin, his husband, knows how to act appropriately should anything happen. Another factor in the decision to not go with Jin is that he has pretty big news to share with his parents. I mean it is not every day that you become the guardian of a small child. Introducing Jungkook is a special moment with his family and I think it best if I wait out the storm. So, in the end, I decided to spend part of my break with Taehhung at his house to get away from everything and just be Yoonie.

Once I am back in the apartment I finish bringing my own luggage into the living room. When traveling I am not one to overpack, only bringing what is necessary. Yoonie though has a ton of things that I want to have for comfort. My ever-present backpack is full of random things while a weekender type bag is filled with an assortment of clothes. I have never been to Tae's house more than a few hours, so it will be fun to spend a few days there. Almost like a super long sleepover. I am putting my charger in my bag when the intercom rings announcing a visitor waiting for me. Not wanting to keep my friend waiting I grab my things and do a final check of the apartment before it stands empty while everyone is away.

When I get off the elevator I can see Tae standing near the front desk. "Tae!" At my exclamation, he turns to pounce on me. "Ugh, careful we're going to fall." Hugs and laughter are exchanged as we leave the lobby. Outside awaits a car with Jimin in the driver's seat. Tae and I clamber into the back, bags and all, as Jimin smiles at us in the rearview mirror.

"Boys, make sure you have your seatbelts on," Jimin reminds us. The clicking of metal fills the car as we drive off to the Park Manor.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh shit. I mean, wow. This place is so big." It's been a while and I forgot the magnitude of how nice the manor is. "What is it you do again Jimin?" The couple just laughs as we walk through the foyer and up the main stairs. I have only visited like one other time because Tae liked the novelty of staying at my squatty dorm. I need to remember to come over more often to just experience the luxury. I mean the boy basically drips Gucci so it makes sense where he resides is just as ornate. "Where will I stay. I mean with the fifteen extra rooms you might have trouble sparing a bed for a visitor." This makes Tae roll his eyes but give a boxy grin nonetheless.