6/26/19

Hey, Little Jeeps!

I don't really know where this is going to go lol. I just felt like writing one of these to talk to you and fill you in on what's been happening in my life recently.

I'm sure most of you know that I'm going to school to be a medical assistant now. (I think in my last ramble on this book thing I said I was planning to go to school to be a phlebotomist. But maybe I did tell you about medical assisting in that ramble. I don't know. I'm honestly too lazy to go back and look right now.)

My life is completely different than what it was a couple months ago. It's even completely different to what is was when I was going to my old college!

I wake up at 6 am now which is probably the biggest change of all. For awhile I was waking up at noon and in the past I've woken up even later. But I guess I'm a morning person now which is the weirdest thing ever. I never thought I would say that.

I wake up at 6 and then have about an hour to get ready before I drive 30 minutes to school.

I love school. I love my teacher. I'm happy I was placed in the class I was placed in.

Mostly because I wanted to be with my new friend Sam that I met at orientation lol.

Her last name is before mine in the alphabet so when the new medical assisting students were being separated between the two different classes, she got put into one class pretty early on.

As the teacher was going down the rest of the list, in my head I kept saying "please pick me, please pick me, please pick me." Haha! Because I got along with her really well and I thought there was a chance of us being friends if we got put in the same class.

Well, later on, she told me that she was doing the exact same thing I was when we were being split up.

In her head she kept saying "please pick Blue, please pick Blue, please pick Blue." But obviously she was thinking my real name haha!

Which I'm never going to tell you guys so don't even ask lol.

And the rest is history. Ever since then we've pretty much instantly been friends. We go to Starbucks with each other after class and study together on the weekends.

I probably sound like a major dork, but early on in this ramble book, I told you guys that I didn't have any friends.

And that has been true for so long. I also never thought that I would ever have a really good friend again.

But I'm so happy that I do now. It's just really nice. I think I kind of forgot how nice it was to have a friend, as lame as that sounds!

And as most of you know, I was really depressed for like a month or so leading up to me starting school again. I was honestly terrified to go back to school for awhile because I was just so down all the time.

But it seems that as soon as school started, my depression evaporated.

I know that sounds like the opposite of what it should have done! LOL.

But I seriously love my college and everything about going to school.

Sam and I both said that we were sad that we didn't have school on Fridays and the weekend because we look forward to going so much.

We're a bunch of nerds lol.

I'm getting an A so far and hope to keep that up.

We have tests every Monday and I haven't been doing quite as well as I want to be on those. The exams on the first Monday I got two Bs. But this past Monday I got an A and a C.