Chapter 2 Journey Through Space

Magolor's POV

Of Course, We just started and Kirby's already hungry! "There is some cake in the bottom deck" I told him. Then Kirby went to go eat it. "Wait..." oh no, I just remembered something,
"Floop!" Right then Kirby came back up, but he was followed by someone...

"Poyo?" Kirby turned around, the other person had left, Kirby looked at me "Poyo! POYO!!!"
Kirby thought I was working together with someone to knock him out! "Kirby calm down! I can explain!" I said, Extremely scared. Kirby calmed down and let me explain. "You see Kirby, I should have told you but I forgot, there is someone else on this ship."

I looked at Kirby, he wanted to know who else was on the ship! "His name is Floo...Ahhhh!!!"
We got shot by the aliens! For once I finally saw what they looked like! They had on Dark Black hoods so I couldn't see any of their facial features, but at least I finally saw them! "Hold on tight!" I said, steering to avoid the bullets, more like lasers actually, "um Magolor?" A voice said, "what's going on?"

"Floop! There you are!" Kirby looked where the voice was coming from, but then I steered the ship to the left moving everything inside.

It was hard to avoid the aliens lasers, but eventually we escaped. "Poyo!!!!!!!!!" Kirby said in the most angry way in the world, "oh! Kirby! I'd like you to meet Floop!" I said as I guided him to me, "He...Hello" He said. I found Floop while exploring the ruins of Halcandra, I took him into my ship to protect him, but you know 8 year olds! He was pretty chaotic for a bit, but he eventually calmed down, you see, he's shy, but absolutely ADORES adventure, he looks like me, but shorter, and instead of a blue hood, he has a cyan one.

I explained all of this to Kirby, he seemed pretty calm, then he walked up to Floop who was hiding behind me and said, "Poyo!" Floop didn't know what to saw so he said, "um... I'm Floop!" And then I said, "Floop, meet Kirby, Kirby, meet Floop.

Hello!
Sorry for the short chapters but I will make them longer in the future!
So just wait and soon you'll be stuck reading FOREVER XD