Chapter 12 Tire-d

I was gonna put something serious here.
(I didn't)

Anyway, Enjoy!

Mag POV

"Pull up! We are going to crash!" I said, as we were going to crash.

"Oh, that sounds bad." Said Floop, still devoid of emotion.

And crash we did!

We were stranded in the middle of a lake of the planet's water, and it didn't seem like we were able to get out without being able to fly.

Too bad we don't know anyone who can fly.

Kirby POV

"Poyo!"

Floop POV

"Great, we're stranded, and now Kirby's "flying" away, probably to dry land." I said, because I'm just soooooo negative and I feel like a teen.

"Well, maybe he'll come back and get us!" Magolor said, but of course he won't, why would he come back?

Kirby POV

"Poyo!"

Mag POV

"See, he's back! And he's brought a... backwards hat?" I pointed out. Kirby was also eating what seemed to be rubber.

"See, I was right. He's probably gonna eat the hat as well." Floop said, his emotionless self angering my being.

But Kirby did something strange, and started rolling himself into a ball, or, a tire, and drove past us, picking both of us up and putting us on his tire body, surprisingly we were able to stay on without having to run to catch up with Kirby's speed.

"Oh, he does have a plan." Floop realized.

"Of course he does! He's Kirby!" I told him.

Obviously Kirby never has plans, but apparently he did now.

And we drove off, moving across the lake at incredible speed.

However, Floop got splashed with some water, and started to fall into a deep sleep.

I couldn't wake him up.

"Poyo!"

I looked ahead of us and saw that we had reached the edge of the lake.

Like any good driver, Kirby jumped out of the driver's seat before we crashed into land.

But Kirby WAS the driver's seat!

And the "driver's seat" jumped up so high, that we landed on top of the factory. (No, we didn't know where it was)

Floop woke up, and I was very happy to hear him.

"Woah! We're on top of the factory?! How did we get here?!" Floop exclaimed.

I turned around, looked down, and saw a vent.

"Hey, Floop?"

"Yeah?"

"Ya busy?"

I guess Floop is going on an adVENTture!

Yeah, Puns are cool. (Don't deny it)

:3 (heh)