Chapter 5 Convinence

"Halcandrans"

Mag POV

"What?! I thought they all died!" Flop asked, angry and confused, "why do they want us?!" He asked again, even more angry and confused. I was going to tell him what I thought was the answer, but as soon as I opened my mouth, the factory exploded!

Author POV

We all know that it is never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever okay to stand next to an exploding building.

But the team didn't know so they got blasted away. But how did it explode? Merely coincidence? Nope! It was because of Floop! Here I'll let you read what happened inside the factory.

================================

After their conversation and after Floop ran to Magolor, the leader, a pretty skinny halcandran, said to the other guy, a pretty BIG halcandran, "I think I heard something in the vents, go check it out please!"

The big guy went to the cafeteria, jumped up on one of the tables, and tried to reach the vent above the table, but, unfortunately, it wasn't a vent it was a bomb transporter, and as the big guy jumped up, he got stuck, creating a pileup of bombs!

And as he was trying to get unstuck, with halcandrans at the bottom trying to pull him out, a bomb, came rushing down the tunnel, into the pileup of bombs, and that's when the factory exploded!

Mag POV

Good thing we landed on these flower beds, but how did it explode? "Well Floop, coincidence? I think not!" I said, triumphantly.

Did anyone see the reference I put?

:3 (heh)