Chapter 7 A Gouda Chapter

Mag POV

"Stop! You're going to get fat!" I said, as Floop was eating away at the PLANET! "Im hungry though!" He complained back to me, in an annoying whiny voice. "Hey, how about drinking some water to get all that cheese down?" I said, having an idea. "Sure!" Floop said, as he stopped eating to go get water from the lake.

"No! Don't walk there! Use your powers to bring the water to you!" I told Floop. "I don't know how!"

"Just use your mind!"

"How?"

"Just think!"

"How?"

"WITH YOUR BRAIN!!!!!"

"Fine, I'll try, but it probably won't work... WOAH THATS SO COOL I CAN CONTROL WATER!!!!!" He said as he picked up the water and drank it. But he wasn't done yet! He picked up more, and more water, getting me wet, (not Floop though, somehow) and making the cheese on the ground, or just the ground, grow! He did this until the lake was dry, and he had created a hill.

"Floop..."

"Yeah?!"

"Calm down."

"Okaaaaaaaaay... fine..." 😩

"Wait where's Kirby?!"

Author POV

Meanwhile, Kirby was busy eating the entire planet, while Magolor looked for Kirby, Floop ran away to go make more hills! And Magolor could never find either of them! This ended up having the planet grow on one side, and shrink on the other! And somehow, it was moving towards Hotgooda! The thing is, at this moment, Hormoona was between the planets, and was going to be crushed!

Thank you for reading this far!

:3 (heh)