Chapter 11 Tommy

Mag POV

Here I am...

Floating...

At least I'm alive this time...

Oh no!

Floop!

Kirby!

Wait...

Tommy?!

Floop POV

What just happened.

Why am I in space.

I'm soooooo confused.

All my emotion is gone apparently.

Periods are boring.

Kirby POV

Poyo!

Poyo!

Poyo!

Mag POV

"TOMMY!"

"What do you want, Mag?"

You see, Tommy was the one who destroyed Halcandra, probably on accident.

He gave Floop water powers, and now the Halcandrans are probably hunting him down.

It all makes sense now!

I move towards Tommy, ready to beat him in a fight, but I forgot that he had put on a forbidden red hood, all because he gave himself the power to control fire!

And so he attacked me, I went backwards and wrecked into some of the planets debris, eating it and healing myself.

"Ha! Even with your fire powers you're weak!" I said, trying to get him angry. Why? You'll see.

Then, using my own ELECTRIC powers, I launched a giant sparkly thing of plasma at him, which he then countered by launching a giant fireball!

But the plasma and fire met in the middle, and the plasma consumed the fire, and launched at Tommy, knocking him out.

"Yes! Floop, did you see that? Floop?" Where was this kid?

"Yeah, I saw it. Amazing."

"What? Why are you so emotionless?"

"I don't know. It just happened. I can't stop it."

"Anyway..."

I summoned the Lor to me, and we picked up Kirby, and flew over to the next planet...

Um... the next planet is already destroyed!

"I think Tommy came here!" I dedeuced, "I can't see the shield generator!"

Then I looked to the center, to the Halcandran's base planet, and it had no shield!

Tommy must have worked really hard!

So we flew towards their base, on Sleeplash, the planet where if you touch it's water, you fall asleep.

In italics today!
Pretty cool, huh?
No?

Fine.

So actually, the book is almost done, and if you're like, but I wanted to see all the other planets, then you can see them in a different book, not this one.

We will have 4 more chapters!

Hope you like them!

:3 (heh)
(In Italics!)