Chapter 4 Pollution

Hello! I have been doing some EXTENSIVE google searching, I've been looking for a better cover for this book but I couldn't find anything. If you know where I can find a good one, please tell me!

Mag POV

...Factory. I saw a factory. "What's that green smoke looking stuff coming out of those pipes on the top?" Floop asked. "I think that those are toxic gasses, probably to pollute the entire planet." I responded. "Poyo!" Kirby EXCLAIMED, very loudly. "Oh man, Kirby, I don't know if that's what you meant, but we got to destroy it! It's probably where the shield generator is too!" I said, as we ran towards the factory.

Floop POV :3

Woah, that factory is really big, like, REALLY big, like, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG! "Um... I like adventure, but can I just wait outside, while you guys go do hero stuff and stuff?" I asked, because, I don't wanna go in there! That place looks really scary! "Floop, if we leave you out here, the guards will probably find you, capture you, and, ummmm... not give you any food, for a month!" Magolor said. "Geez! Wow! That's harsh! I'm coming with you guys!" I told them, because I wanted to eat! I like eating!

Kirby POV

Poyo!

Mag POV

Oh my goodness, Kirby just booked it to the factory. I guess he really wants to keep eating. "Kirby! Come back! We can't go through the front! They'll see us!" Because, well, they actually would, and get us in trouble! And if you're wondering who said that, it was me AND Floop. He actually listened to me for once!

Kirby POV

Poyo...

Floop POV

We STEALTHILY went around the factory and STEALTHILY found a way in through a vent! Or at least, I did, the others were too big, so I had to go BY MYSELF! Dun Dun Dun!

Man it is cramped in here! Whoever made this definitely didn't make it so that little kids could come in a factory that was polluting a planet to stop that factory and save the entire universe! Wait, I hear talking, let me just listen a bit closer, I can almost make out a conversation!

"I saw him sir!"

"How?!"

"Sir, we have to tell him!"

"Why would we do that?!"

"Maybe he would join us!"

"And then the little one would fall right into our clutches!"

"You're a genius, Sir!"

"What? No! It was your plan! I'm not one of THOSE kinds of leaders! All credit goes to you!"

"Thank you Sir!"

Wow, are they talking about me? And Magolor? I have to tell him! He needs to know!

Mag POV

Woah! Floop just came rushing out of the vent!
"Calm down! What is it?" I asked, worried they had found him. "Magolor, they want you to join them, and they want me! To fall right into their clutches! And that they had to tell you!" No it can't be, they're all gone... right? "Guys, I think I know who these hooded aliens are...

DUN DUN DUN

By the way, if you put your OC in the comments, I might put them in the book! (No overpowered characters tho)
Also I'm making a new book! (Might be a prequel to this one... but don't tell anybody!)

:3 (heh)