Chapter 6 Alien Vera

"Alien attack!"

"THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!"
(This has some relevance to chapter 8)

Mag POV

"Glad we made it out of that planet! Only 6 left until we can destroy the main planet! But... why are they halcandrans? Aren't they all dead?" I pondered, THINKILY. "Maybe they want me to join them? I don't know why though, I don't have any power!" Floop said, THINKILY. "Poyo?" Kirby asked, THINKILY.

"Well... Floop... you actually DO have powers!" I answered.

"What"

Author POV

Well while all that^ gets sorted out, here's what happened to the halcandrans after the explosion.

"OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOW!!!!!
MY BACK IS ON FIRE!!!!!" Said the big halcandran. "Calm down!" Said a short, tiny, PUNY, halcandran. "Here, use some of this!"

"What's this?" Big guy asked.

"Well... it's a sort of sunburn remover!" Small guy said

"This isn't a sunburn!" Big said. (B)

"Just trust me!" Said small. (S)

And so S put some of the, ummmm, alien Vera, on B.

"Is it good?" S

"It's definitely better!" B

"You better get used to it." S

"Why?" B

"Well... were going to Horgooda, the hot, HOT, cheesy planet.

Mag POV

After explaining to Floop how he has the power to control water, we landed on the next planet, or, 2 planets.

You see, Horgooda used to be a single planet, but one day something made it split in half! So it made the planet count go up, but both planets are still named the same thing!

Just in case you're wondering, "how are they classified as planets? There both just halves! Well... not exactly. After a while, the planets starred to grow more and more, until eventually, they became full planets!

The two planets are, Hotgooda, the hot, HOT, planet, then Horgouda the cheesy planet, and then Horgooda's moon, Hormoona! (Just to be clear, Horgooda is that main area which contains Hotgooda and Horgouda!)

Hmmm, lot of lore I see here... a LOT!
Hello! I will try to make longer chapters, but I don't guarantee...

Just to be even clearer, both of the planets have a shield generator on them.

Also, I don't know how long this book is going to be, but around 25-30 chapters, okay? Good

:3 (heh)