two

One thing about Richie is that he likes to be sweet and rough during sex at the same time...

Eddie ran his hands through the mess that was Richie's hair. Richie's tongue licked and his mouth sucked on one of Eddie's nipples, now swollen because of the mouth of his best friend. Legs spread and Richie between his thighs, Eddie bit his lip to suppress his heavenly moans. He was half-naked and hot; Richie's whole body was still covered in his stupid leather jacket and such.

"Richie," Eddie got his attention. "Let's get on with it. I don't have all day."

Richie chuckled at that, pulling away from his friends chest and smirking up at him. "I know you want it all day, Ed."

"Shut up." Eddie attacked Richie's lips in a heated kiss as the taller male began stripping his leather jacket off. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen played on the radio in his room, such an intimate moment.

Richie pulled away and stripped down to his boxers, a huge tint already forming on the outside because inside of them- behold- Richie's rock hard cock. While Richie looked in his backpack for the lube and condoms he bought, Eddie checked him out. He couldn't believe that Richie was so handsome underneath his stupid, dorky and baffling stupidity. The Tozier boy's jawline was so sharp, his eyes so lustful and caring, body lean- not so bulky - but he had muscle. His manly features made Eddie feel nearly insecure because he still had a young face as well as chub- his best friend gave him wet dreams because of how his body has matured. He felt his heart racing and tummy fluttering as it always did. Before he knew it, Richie was settled between his legs again however Eddie was completely naked. How hard was he thinking?

Richie looked up at Eddie through his curly locks of hair that settled over his forehead and just barely met his eyes. "You ready?" His hand told the story of wanting to put a finger inside of him.

"Yeah."

With that consent, Richie sunk his lubed digit in Eddie's entrance. It made his toes curl but he let the minor intrusion in. Richie leaned up, hovering over Eddie now, and their eyes met. He began pumping in his finger, knowing Eddie liked it that way; Richie being in control.

"Have any plans for tomorrow?" Asked Richie.

"Mm- no, just st-staying here."

"Poor Ed, you're gonna be in here all alone without me filling you the fuck up."

"My mom's gonna be home with me."

Richie inserted his second finger, causing Eddie's mouth to fall into an 'o' shape and he grimaced. "Is that so, baby boy?" His face became super close to Eddie's- his thin, upturned nose touching the soft top of Eddie's delicate button nose.

Eddie whimpered a tiny bit. "Y-yeah...oh God, Richie, go faster."

"Never use God's name in-"

"Shut up!"

Richie smirked, looking at the ethereal face of Eddie Kaspbrak- his pretty eyes shut and mouth opened, his heavenly feminine and nearly pornographic moans emitting from it. Eddie's face glowed because of the sun still shining outside, the curtains over the window giving the room a little vanilla color. His freckles resembled dark sparks scattered across his cheeks and Richie thought about just how much his cute best friend could be. God, his Ed's was to die for. He had such pretty soft skin, and his thighs looked delicious all the time.

Richie added in his third finger, pumping quicker and deeper into Eddie until his moans got louder and more rapid.

"Chee! Right there- oh fuck!" Eddie had one hand gripping Richie's shoulder, the other messing with his curls. Eddie's own hair had become quite damp because of their mixed heat. Richie had hit his prostate but pulled out his fingers after a few pumps.