eleven

A week later.

Richie was doing it today- he had too. Stan and Bill wouldn't stop giving him shit for Eddie confessing to Stan about them sleeping together. So today is the day that Beverly leaves for Michigan.

Over the course of the week, Eddie had been undeniably sad and tired all the time. Sonia thought he had depression, but he knew that wasn't the case. He went to Bill's slumber party the day after Christmas, with a few small gifts for the Losers that he got with help from his mom. He faked being sick and called his mom to pick him up- well, he has to look out for his mother anyways but he couldn't stand being in the same room as Bev and Richie now. He just couldn't seem to be happy for them.

He still thought this whole situation was extremely goddamn unfair. He was isolating himself.

Anyways, Richie had walked to Beverly's house to tell her. He didn't how he was going to say it, but he knew she will probably rip off his head...

He was at her house already, the roof was covered in a thick blanket of snow, and there were icicles on the edge. When he walked through the driveway, there was a car there he hadn't seen before. Richie guessed it was her aunt picking Beverly up.

He failed to notice that there was no luggage on top and inside of the car.

Richie knocked on the door three times before just turning the knob since no one answered. The door was surprisingly unlocked.

"Bevvie? Are you upstairs?" He called, but no one greeted him at the entrance.

Richie was confused, his brows were creased and a frown evident on his face. The house was creepily quiet...and dimly lit due to the only light coming from the living room.

Richie walked around and down the hallway and upstairs where he knew Bev's room was; the door was closed. But Richie knew she was there- she had to be.

"God.." Richie heard from inside the room when he stepped right in front of the door. He carefully and quietly put his ear to the door, listening in. He could hear Bev's soft voice, but nothing else. What the hell was she doing in there?

"Beverly? Are you okay?" Richie asked in a panic, opening the door which had not been locked.

His eyes went wide at what he saw.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Richie, oh my god!?!"

"Get out of her room, jackass!"

"Why the fuck is Greta here?!"

"That's none of your concern!!"

"Uh, it kinda is since she's literally eating you out!!!"

"It's not what it looks like!"

"What the hell's going on with you two?!"

Beverly pulled the blanket over her half naked body, and Greta sat up on the bed. She'd been currently in between Beverly's legs. Now she was pissed at her boyfriend. "Why did you come here, Richie?" She asked breathlessly.

"I-I came to say goodbye." Richie shrugged. "I didn't know you were cheating on me!"

Bev rubbed his face in her hands. "It's because you- ugh! It's because you're boring as hell, Richie! You don't even like touching me!"

"Bev, that's not-"

"And I'm lesbian now."

Richie stared at her for a moment, while Greta slowly stood up to bring her her pants again. What the hell was happening?!