four

The mall.

Eddie, Ben, Mike and Stan- being the only single ones in the group- decided to all go get some food at the teensy food court in the mall.

The food court held a variety of different things, from ice cream shops to Greek food. Also many assortments of shops like Forever 21 and a new shop with eccentric things called Spencer's. Derry Mall had neon signs everywhere as well as a fountain in the middle of the structure. It was a really neat mall, packed with specimens all the time.

Ben and Eddie slurped at their icees as Stan and Mike talked about their other friends relationships. What else were they supposed to talk about? Mike was actually seeing some girl who was from the state of Arizona and was visiting his farm, and Stan...

Poor Stan.

"Are you guys done?" Eddie asked when he got so bored of drinking his cherry dessert. He bounced his foot aggressively and tried hard not to bite his nails because of how frustrated he was.

"Seriously," Ben added. "They've been gone for twenty minutes, give it a break. We should go have fun without them."

"I guess so." Said Mike.

The four of them stood up from their seats at the red booth in the ice cream parlor and made their way to a few random stores.

They went into one store with a lot of cool video games and collectibles. Stan and Eddie played with light sabers from Star Wars, pretending to battle to the death. Eddie was Luke Skywalker and Stan put on a ridiculous replica of Darth Vaders helmet. It was fun while it lasted, because Mike had accidentally dropped an extremely rare superhero collectible and broken it's arm so they got kicked out.

While walking, Eddie spotted a dimly lit store up ahead and to the left. He dragged Stan away from the other two and went inside. It was called Hot Topic.

"So what're you looking for in here anyways?" Asked Stan, holding a soft Hedwig plush from Harry Potter.

"I don't know. Maybe something cool?"

"Cool? This store is so...goth and edgy. It scares me."

"What's wrong with that?" Eddie shrugged while grabbing a black bracelet from some shelf. He decided he was going to buy it. "Maybe I wanna change to a goth."

"Geez, Eddie. That's just weird for you."

"What do you mean?"

"You're so..." Stan thought for a moment while pushing up his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "I don't know how to explain it but you don't seem like someone who could pull off a gothic look."

"Wanna bet?" Eddie eyed him from the side. He smirked playfully. Stan then regretted ever opening his mouth.

After Eddie bought a shit load of 'edgy' stuff like black rock band tees and ripped skinny jeans, they left the store and went to go look for their friends again. Soon they found them - including Richie, Bev, Bill, and Audra - at some pony ride that Richie was riding.

"I'm a cowboy, baby!!" Richie said in a fun accent. He spotted Stan and Eddie with their bags and smirked. "Eddie, my love! Come ride off into the sunset with me!!"

Eddie rolled his eyes and immediately smiled brightly when Richie talked to him. For some reason, he found himself wanting Richie a bit more than ever (as a friend of course). "I hope you fall off!"

Richie, with his feet touching the floor even though he was sat on the mechanical horse because that's just how long his legs are, held out his hand. "But my mistress, it would be my greatest honor to-"

"I'll ride with you, Rich." Bev said from the side and climbed on the horse, wrapping her arms around Richie's torso. He shrugged and forgot about pleading for Eddie to ride with him.

Eddie frowned and watched them. He sat next to Ben who held a bag of pretzels. His hopes of Richie's friendship got shot down once again. But like, Richie should be allowed to spend some time with him, too. Right?

Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean they can't...fuck? Right?

Eddie looked down at the three bags of stuff in his lap. A few more days and the school week will be over. A few more days until he and Richie can have sex in his room again.

Richie stood awkwardly and a bit nervously in the doorway or Beverly's bedroom. She went to put her backpack and bags of stuff Richie bought her somewhere.

Richie didn't know why, but it felt wrong to be here.

After a whole two minutes, Bev gripped Richie's arm and pulled him into the room fully. She closed the door and locked it too. Richie sat down on the foot of her bed since he didn't want to stand all awkwardly. Once she came back, she leaned down a bit and kissed his lips suddenly. It was a surprise, but Richie didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

Soon, Bev lay him down on the bed, wanting to go further. Richie accidentally touched her breast for a moment when he tried to touch the small of her back, but Bev put her hand on top of his, keeping it there. Richie felt his heart racing.

Bev began to climb on top of him, really this time. She spread her legs, her thighs reaching his sides. Richie began using his tongue to work in her mouth and she moaned. It sounded heavenly, except, it reminded him of... Eddie.

Richie pulled away suddenly. He was surprised that he hadn't popped a boner already by his girlfriend.

"Richie?-"

"I don't think...we should do this," he panted slightly from the deep kissing. "I think we should...wait."

Bev glared at him. "You sure didn't wait when Greta gave you a blowjob!" She got up off of him and huffed.

"I'm sorry, Bevvie. But I actually have to go take care of dinner at my house. Um, maybe you'd wanna come over sometime?"

"Ugh. Fine." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, disliking that her boyfriend didn't want to touch her. "You can...go."

"Sorry, babe," Richie apologized and stood up, kissing her cheek. She didn't say anything as Richie grabbed his backpack and walked out.

The cool breeze outside swiftly hit his pale face. Richie walked with languid movements, relaxed. He couldn't feel his cheeks or ears after awhile of walking back to his house. He also couldn't understand, still, why Beverly didn't have a sexual affect on him but...his best friend did. Richie didn't think anything of it. He just thinks he and Bev should wait.

Richie walked into his warm house, except he could hear his parents yelling in their room. He sighed and dropped his backpack on the floor in the living room, then shrugged his jacket off of his body and hung it in the coat rack. Richie stepped upstairs, thankful that he hasn't heard crying or slapping yet.

U guys bullied me so here's the update