nine

"No, seriously, Richard!!-"

"Oh, pulling the 'Richard' card, huh, Stanley?"

Stan huffed, his ears were practically boiling red from the frustration he was feeling towards his idiot friend. "I'm fucking serious, Richie. Cheating on Beverly is wrong. I thought you were better than that."

Richie clicked his tongue. "Look, Stan," he started but didn't know what else to say. "Just...give me some time."

"Nuh uh. I want you to call off your...whatever you do with Eddie, today."

"And if I don't?"

"I'll tell Beverly."

"Don't do that! I love her!" Richie groaned into the telephone. "I- please, Stan. Don't tell her. I know, I know it's wrong, okay? I just..."

"There's no excuse for cheating."

"Since when have you been an expert in relationships?!"

"You don't have to be some kind of relationship specialist to know that you shouldn't cheat on someone you supposedly love, jackass! Now break things off with Eddie or else I'll spill everything to Beverly and she'll rip out both of your goddamn skulls!!" Stan said angrily into the phone, then calmly put it back on the wall. Apparently he has to be the hero in this case. After Eddie ran off from the store yesterday, Stan still knew what they were doing behind Bev's back was incredibly wrong.

But apparently everyone ignored that.

Besides, Eddie mentioned he had a crush on Richie (basically). It was only a matter of time before someone got hurt. And Stan knew Richie was being the usual big idiot he's always been and destroying one of the two's hearts.

Stan hated to say it, but he wanted Richie to treat Beverly like she deserves. As for Eddie, he didn't know. He hoped Eddie would forgive him by tomorrow for calling him a slut - which Stan regrets - so they can enjoy Bill's Christmas party.

Speaking of Bill, he was on his way to breaking up with Audra. Something Stan was particularly very happy about...

It feels and burns so good; and Richie is everywhere. His big hands make sure to snake around and cover Eddie's soft skin. Fingers clench around the smaller boys throat harshly- and God, it hurts but it also feels fucking amazing.

Richie had pulled up to Eddie's house unexpectedly. He'd knocked on the door, with Sonia opening it up and offering her son's friend a chocolate pastry - which he'd kindly said no to. Eddie immediately came down and smiled once he saw Richie in his living room.

"Hey, Richie!" Eddie practically jumped down the stairs to greet him. Richie looked a bit distraught or something, but Eddie ignored it. "Let's go to my room." Eddie tugged on his jacket sleeve. He'd planned on making sure he gave his parents hell so he thought, well, why not now?

"Oh, um, sure." Richie didn't need to reply as he was being dragged upstairs to Eddie's room.

"We'll be busy, mom!" Eddie called to Sonia, who sighed and went back to baking something in the kitchen...

[ Smut, skip to end ]

Now, Eddie continued to get repeatedly slammed in his ass by Richie, who towered over him. His legs were tossed and held over Richie's shoulders, Eddie's back was arched as he inched closer to his orgasm. He moaned loudly and pornographicly, making sure his parents knew he was taking Richie's dick like he was made to.

"Richie! Shit, god it feels so g- oh my God!!" Eddie threw his head back.

Richie's hands were bruising Eddie's hips and the skin over his ribcage in purple and blue, like he was a canvas. Richie slowed down, then made sure to painfully thrust into Eddie's prostate. The animalistic pounding of his hips caused the headboard of Eddie's bed to wreck the wall and make sounds in the room next to them.