seven

"You said he told you guys to wait?"

"Uh huh, and then he just left! Like it was nothing!"

"Did he have a...you know?"

"Boner? No! He didn't. And I don't know why. I let him touch my boob too!"

"The boob?" Greta laughed. "You're supposed to take his hand and put it on your ass, Ginger."

"Well, I was too caught up in the moment..." Bev bit her fingernails as she thought about Richie's reaction to being with her last night. She had come to talk to Greta herself, asking how in the hell she even managed to suck Richie's dick. Beverly pulled Greta aside after school, going to the park to smoke cigarettes because Richie left somewhere with Ben (the same day that Stan came out to Eddie). "So how did you do it?"

Greta gave her a curious look. "How'd I do what?"

"Blow him."

"Oh," she huffed and blew out some of the gray smoke. "Kinda easy. He said he would pay me if I did, and how could I turn that down?"

"How much?"

"Eleven dollars. Kinda cheap, but so was his dick. I prefer pussy, to be honest."

"Well then." Bev shrugged. "How was it?"

"Um, it was kind of hard trying to make him...get hard."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, have you ever tried playing pool with a rope? Like that."

The week flew by before the Losers knew it. Next week was Christmas, which meant the sleepover at Bill's house. But before that happens, Eddie recently gotten his hair dyed black - like Stan suggested - on Thursday. Today was Friday...

Unexpectedly however Eddie kind of expected it, Richie came knocking on his household door, eager to rip off Eddie's sexy ass black outfit. Eddie stood in front of the doorway to his living room and smiled at the taller boy.

"Richie! Hey, what a surprise."

"Yep, I'm here."

"Shouldn't you be with Bev?" Eddie raised an eyebrow but grinned. Richie shrugged and shook his head.

"Nope." He stepped closer to Eddie until their chests were almost flush against each others, and put his large hands on Eddie's hips. "I just came by to see you, gorgeous."

"Well, wanna come inside?"

"Yes please." Richie nodded. Eddie stepped out of the doorway and closed the door after Richie walked inside. He locked it.

"My parents aren't home."

"I was hoping for that." Richie pushed Eddie gently against the door then, he pressed his knee between Eddie's delicious thighs which were hidden beneath the cloth of his jeans. Eddie blinked up at him, his eyes full of lust. He had been waiting for this for a week. "So what do you think, Ed's? Should I fuck you on the couch, kitchen counters, right on this door?" He nosed along Eddie's neck.

Eddie bit his lip and tangled his fingers in Richie's curly hair. "Bedroom."

"Whatever you say, Ed's. I gotta say, this new look you got is so fucking hot, babe. I wanted to bend you over a desk and fuck your sweet little hole during school." Richie surprised Eddie himself - who grinned because his new fashion worked - by throwing the smaller boy over his shoulder. He spanked Eddie's ass while climbing up the stairs, sending shivers all over Eddie's body.