Chapter 1: Positive

Angel's POV:

I awoke to the sound of something crashing down. I quickly sat up and got lightheaded. I groaned and stood up and walked to the door. I opened it a bit to see my Dad and Mom kissing and rubbing on each other. I looked down at their feet. It was a vase that had dropped. Seeing them kiss and rub on each other made me sick to my stomach. I scrunched up my face and closed my door. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower. I let the water wash over me. I got out and quickly got dressed. I lazily dragged myself to my room and picked up my school bag. Then I heard it. My Mama moaning. I rolled my eyes and put my earbuds in. I blasted my music as I headed downstairs. I walked out the house to my car.

I got in and paused. I felt like I was being watched. And I was right. I looked up to see my next door neighbor staring at me. He was holding his crotch. He stopped when he saw I was watching him. He quietly scrambled to get back in his house. I sighed and started the car up. It sputtered three times before coming to life. I drove to school and parked outside. I didn't like my school but I had no choice. Family was too poor and stoned to send me anywhere else. As I walked down the halls, students came into view. Half of them kissing, while the other half of them talking. I hated being around people. I have anxiety and being around other people made me nervous and anxious. I always wanted to skip school and leave this place but I couldn't. I can never bring myself to do it.

As I walked down the halls, I was stared at by boys and girls. The guys eyed me, while the girls glared at me. I didn't like it. I don't like being stared at. I couldn't help I had a nice body. I picked up my pace and kept walking. I walked to my locker when I was greeted by a dude. "Hey Angel." He said. I looked at him. I could tell black what his natural hair color. His black roots didn't match his even blacker hair. "What do you want?" I asked. "You tryna fuck?" He asked. I scoffed. "No." I said, softly. I shut my locker and began to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Come on Angel. You can't hang on to that virginity for long." He said. I snatched my arm away. "I can and will." I said, angrily. I walked down the hall to my classroom.

I got there early. I like being early to class. That way I don't have to be around other students when I get there. I didn't like being late for anything. The stares you get for being late. It's nerve wrecking. Soon the bell rung and students began to file in. I took out my earbuds as class started. I wrote down my notes then headed to my next class. I was in the middle of history before the class phone ringed. The teacher said for me to go to the office. I was confused as to why. I never did anything bad before. I did everything right. As I walked to the office, I began to think to myself. What did I do? I haven't done anything wrong. I took a deep breath and opened the door to the principal office. He motioned for me to sit down.

^Principal Goreman

^Principal Goreman

I quickly did. He stared at me, as if he was waiting for me to speak. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He pulled out a small bag with white stuff in it. I immediately recognized it. "Angel we found this in your locker." He said. "That's not mine." I said. "No? Then how did it get in your locker?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know but it's not mine. I swear." I said. He sighed and walked over to me. He went behind me and began to rub my shoulders. "Look Angel, I wanna believe you. Your a good kid, your smart, you get straight As." He trailed off, as he started to pull my shirt down a little. My heart raced. I felt his lips graze my shoulder. "Just tell me the through Angel." He whispered. "It's not mine." I said, struggling to get my words out.