Chapter 25: Fight

Angel's POV:

"What do you think of this?" Keisha asked Marcus, who was trying on shoes. He looked at the shorts and glared at her. "Put that shit the fuck back." He said. Keisha growled at him. "Why? These cute." She said. "Won't be cute when I beat up ass. You are not wearing them. Having yo ass all out for dudes to see. You got me fucked up." He said. Keisha rolled her eyes. "Anyways." She said. Marcus grabber a fistful of her hair. "I said put that shit the fuck back." He growled in her ear. She reluctantly put the shorts back. She threw them on the floor and walked away. I smiled and ran after her. "Damn." I said. "I love it when he's in Daddy mode but damn. Like..." She said, smiling. We looked around the store shopping for more clothes. Marcus caught up with us when it came to shoes. "These are cute." I said. "Girl bye. They ugly." Keisha said.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked. "What isn't wrong with them?" Marcus asked. He and Keisha laughed. I mocked them. "Shut the fuck up." I said. They laughed harder. We walked around trying on shoes and clothes before leaving. "Oh my God. I'm staving." Marcus said. "Yeah me too." I said. "We can go to Zaxby's?" I said. They nodded. We headed out to the parking lot when I stopped. They looked at me. "Angel what's up?" Marcus asked: I sniffed the air. Cinnamon? Elizabeth is here. I rolled my eyes. "Elizabeth is here." I said. The sniffed the air and frowned. "Ugh God." Marcus said. We walked to Marcus's  and saw Elizabeth standing beside it. She looked at us. "Bitch step away from my car. It's brand new and if you fuck it up, I'm fucking you up." Marcus said.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him. "By shut up. I'm not here for you." She said. "Lucky ain't here." Keisha said. "I'm not here for him either." She said. "Then who you here for?" Keisha asked. Elizabeth looked at me. "Her." She said. "Me? Why you here for me?" I asked. "Angel I wanna talk to you. Now." She said. "Look sweetie. I don't got time for you right now. I'm in a good mood." I said. "Well it's gonna be ruined." She said. "Bitch you already made her lose her baby. What else do you want from her?" Keisha asked. Elizabeth glared at her. "Bitch ain't nobody talking to you." She said. "Don't talk to her like that." Marcus said. She put her hand in his face. I got in her face. "Don't do it hoe. Don't do Marcus like that." I said. "Or what?" She asked. I pushed her. She stared at me. "Look Elizabeth, we're busy today. So say whatever the fuck your need to say and leave." I said.

"No. Angel, I wanna talk to you by yourself." She said. "For what? What you wanna talk about?" I asked. "It's a private matter." She said, looking at Marcus and Keisha. I looked back at them. "Angel I'm not leaving you here alone with this bitch." Keisha said. "Just....leave." I said. They got in the car. I went to put my stuff in the car. "Stay close by not too close." I whispered. Keisha gave me a slight nod. I walked back over to Elizabeth. "Okay. What you wanna talk about?" I asked. She stared at Keisha and Marcus. I sighed. "Let's take a walk then Elizabeth." I said, as I walked ahead of her. She followed behind me. I didn't trust her behind me so I slowed down my pace. "Well you wanted to talk, so talk." I said.

"Okay. You need to leave Lucky." She said. I laughed. "It's funny?" She asked. "Heck yeah. Bitch Lucky is MY boyfriend. Not yours. Get over it." I said. She snarled. "I will get over it. Once your out of the picture." She said. I looked at her. "Elizabeth why?" I asked. "Why what?" She asked, curiously. "Why are you so obsessed with Lucky? Of all the dudes in the world, you choose him. Didn't you cheat on him?" I asked. "I thought he was cheating on me." She said. "And didn't you kill an innocent girl?" I asked. "Oh my God this is my past." She said. "Yet your still living in it." I said. She glared at me. "Ya know Angel, I would think a pretty girl like you would have brains. Just leave Lucky. That's all you have to do." She said. "Leave Lucky? Because you told me to?" I said. She nodded. "Yeah. What is so hard to comprehend?" She asked.