Chapter 3: Leaving

Angel's POV:

As I sat in class, taking notes, I thought about yesterday. Me getting in trouble because my parents put coke in my bag. Who the fuck does that? I did what Kacey told me to do and tried to not think about it but it was hard. The principal certainly wanted me. Speak of the devil, he entered the room and searched for me. He scanned the classroom til he saw me. He smiled in delight. "Principal Goreman, what can I do for you?" The teacher asked. "I need Ms. Angel Starlight in my office." He said. I noticed he had a bulge. Oh no. "Of course. Angel?" The teacher said. I reluctantly stood up. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything. Just motioned me over. He took me into the hall and down to his office. I reluctantly sat down in the chair far from him. He sat down and stared at me. It was quiet. I didn't like it.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked again, holding he'll respond. He smiled at me. "You didn't do anything wrong Angel. I just like having my favorite student in my office." He said. He slowly got up and walked over to the security camera. He covered it with a sock. He came over and stood in front of me. "Angel, you know your a very bright student. I like you." He said, as he moved a lock of my hair. I gulped. "Why thank you." I said. My voice trembled. He moved his hands down to my neck. He then lingered his finger on my shirt. It went underneath my shirt to my bra strap. I felt a lump on my throat. "Angel, you don't have to be afraid. I'm just showing you how much of a great student you are." He said. Tears streamed down my face.

Just then the door opened, causing us both to jump. "Sir, we have some people from Greenwood High." The assistant said. We watched as three people entered the room. I recognized them immediately. It was the Magic Council.

^Alma

^Alma

^Stan

^Stan