Chapter 8: Mate

Lucky's POV:

We walked to the gym and saw the girls. The were headed to the locker rooms to change. So were we. We walked into the locker room and this is where my struggles begin. Surrounded by nothing but sexy guys in towels and sweatpants. For gay guys and bi guys, this is hell. Though the only guy I really stare at is Marcus. He doesn't mind as long as I don't touch him. Better said than done. We finished changing and walked out to the gym room. We were with the girls today.

"Alright class listen up." Coach said. Coach and the girls' teacher talked about how we were gonna run laps inside because it was raining out. "Now first we're gonna-" Coach was cut off by the doors opening. "Hey Coach. Sorry to interrupt but we got three new students joining this class." The assistant principal said, as she approached us. The smell of vanilla filled the air. "Damn." Marcus whispered, as the three new students made their way over to us. I looked at them. One was a boy, one was a girl with semi pink hair. The last one was beautiful. She had purple, curly hair and was a beauty. Mate. Mate. Whoa. Who is that? "Oh. Who might these three be?" Coach asked. "These are you guys' new students." The assistant principal said. She pointed them out to us. "This is Trey Starlight, Keisha Starlight, and Angel Starlight." She said. Angel. Such a beautiful name.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you. I hope you kids got a change of clothes, because we're gonna be running laps inside today." The girls' gym teacher, Hailey, said. "I got that taken care of." Kacey said, as she hopped up and walked over to my mate. She looked her arm through hers. Out of nowhere, I felt a sting of jealousy towards Kacey. Why am I getting jealous? "Kacey. You know these kids?" Coach asked. "Yes sir. This is my best friend and these are her siblings. Don't worry. Their lovable." Kacey said, excitedly. Angel smiled and leaned her head on her shoulder. My jealousy grew. "Okay. Then. Go get changed ladies." Hailey said. I watched as Kacey took Keisha and Angel to the girls locker room. I stared at Angel, as she walked away. Her body was phenomenal. Her curves were beautiful.

Her ass, her hips, her small waist, her curly purple hair. I bit my lip. "Stay harder why don't ya?" Someone said. The new kid, Trey, stepped in front of me. He was scary looking up close. His tattoos stuck out on his light skin. "Hello? Can you talk?" He asked. I stayed silent. "Trey, stop." Aaliyah said. He looked at her. "What? He all up in my sister's ass." He said, glaring at me. Aaliyah and Meghan laughed. "Boy yo overprotective ass. Go change." Meghan said. Trey glared at me one more time before walking off. I looked around. Everyone stared at me. I got embarrassed. Marcus put his arm around me to comfort me but the damage had been done. Keisha and Angel and Kacey came back. Keisha and Angel sat next to Kacey. Aaliyah and Meghan talked to them. I got jealous again. Trey came back over and sat near the girls.

Coach said we were gonna stretch then run. I stretched with Marcus. I watched Angel the whole time. "Go talk to her." Marcus said. I looked at him. "Man hell no." I said. "Man don't do that now. I seen you staring her down earlier." He said. I frowned at him. "Like you weren't doing the same with Keisha." I said. He froze. "What about me?" Asked a voice. I froze too. I slowly turned around to see Keisha standing behind me. "What happened?" She asked, as she crouched down in front of me. "Keisha leave him alone. I'm sure he didn't say anything bad about you." Angel said. I looked at her. She came over and got her sister. "Nah I wanna know. What about me?" She asked. "Probably talking about you. This nigga over here was staring at Angel's ass as she walked away." Trey said, coming to me.

Angel looked at me. I grew embarrassed. "Trey chill. I'm sure Lucky didn't mean anything by it." Meghan said. "Lucky?" Keisha repeated. "What kind of name is that?" Trey asked. Everyone looked at me. "It's uh, my name." I said. "What kind of it though? What, you bring good luck or something?" Trey asked. "No. I said. "Is that a nick name?" Angel asked. "No. It's my real name." I said. They stared at me. "Yo mama must've been tripping when she named you." Trey said. I growled and stood up. "Okay one thing you not gon do is talk about my Mom." I said, angrily. He got in my face but I wasn't gonna back down. "Or what?" He asked. "Trey don't. We're not gonna get suspended on the first day of school." Angel said. "Hey hey hey." Coach said.