Chapter 13: Worse

Angel's POV:

Ever since the day Lucky and I made up, I've been happier. I guess my depression is gone. Well.... Uh uh. What's that? Angel you still have depression love. But it's slowly fading. You just gotta admit your feelings for Lucky. But it's hard...what if he doesn't like me back? You never know unless take the risk. I sighed and walked to my next class. I walked in the biology classroom to see Marcus. He looked upset. I walked up to him. "Hey Marcus. What's up?" I asked, as I sat next to him. He sighed. "This girl I was dating a two years back told me she has a child by me." He said. I gasped. "Damn. Is it yours?" I asked. "I don't know. I thought back to when I fucked from how far along she is. And I did fuck her around that time. I also caught her with some guy later on that week so I don't know. Could be his." He said.

"Wow. Have you told Keisha?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. And I'm scared to. I don't want to lose her. She's the best thing to happen to me." He said, as he stared at his home screen. It was of him and Keisha. She was smiling while Marcus held her in his arms. "Who is this girl?" I asked. "Some broad. I-I don't wanna see her but I do wanna know if that's my child." He said. "Well where does she live?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. They moved away last year." He said. "So why now all of a sudden she tells you this?" I asked. "I don't know. But I do wanna if that's my daughter or not. I'm not gonna be a deadbeat father." He said. I nodded. Class started and I could Marcus was very upset about this. He couldn't even focus on his work.

The bell rung and we went to lunch. He said he wasn't feeling well and that he wanted to go home. I knew he was lying and didn't want to face Keisha. "Marcus you can't avoid telling her this. She'll be pissed." I said. "She's gonna be pissed either way." I said. We walked to the lunch room and found our crew sitting at our table. Marcus froze. "Angel I can't do this." He said. "It's okay. I'll be right there with you love." I said. He blew a breath and we walked in. "Hey baby." Keisha said, as she kissed him. "Hey Angel." Lucky said. I smiled at him. My heart pounded in my chest at him. It grew sooner between us. "Marcus." Kacey said. He looked at her. Kacey gave him a look. "Go on and tell her. Do what. Angel said and get it over with." She said.

"Tell who what?" Meghan asked. "Go on and tell her Marcus." I said. "Tell who what?" Aaliyah asked. "Keisha I have to tell you something." Marcus said, nervously. "Don't tell me your gonna propose?" Keisha said. "What? No!!" He said. "Oh good. Cause I'm too young." She said. "I'm going to tell you..." Marcus trailed. He stuttered a lot about this. "Marcus quit stalling man." Meghan said. "Yeah. Go on and tell her." Kacey said. "Tell me what?" Keisha asked. It was hella awkward. "Bro just say it." Lucky said. "Yeah. Just rip it off quick, like a band aid." I said. Then Marcus said his words fast. "I have a baby by another woman." He said, quickly. We all stared at him. "Rip it slower." I said.

Then he spoke very slowly. "Rip it faster honey." I said. Then he said it. "I may have a child by another woman." He said. Everyone gasped. "Yoo!!!" Trey said. "Bro!!" Meghan said. Keisha stared at him before growling loudly. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at us. "YOU WHAT?! Are you fucking kidding me Marcus?!" She screamed. Glass began to fly everywhere. We all ducked and dodged them. Keisha slapped him. "Keisha there's a possibility it's not my daughter." Marcus said. "A FUCKING DAUGHTER?!" Keisha screamed. She punched him. Trey and I held her back. We dragged her out the cafeteria to the parking lot. "Keisha calm down." I said. "Calm down? My mate has a fucking child by another bitch and you want me to calm down?" She cried.

"Relax. He told me that the girl fucked another nigga besides him too. So it might not be Marcus's at all." I said. She screamed. "Yo calm ya ass down!!!" Trey shouted. Keisha got loose and ran to her car. She got in and sped off. "Well damn." Trey said. I sighed. "Let's just go eat lunch." I said. Me and Trey walked back inside the school. "Where's Keisha?" Aaliyah asked. "Gone." Trey said. I looked at Marcus. The side of his face was red. Keisha slapped him hard. "Look Marcus, just....give her time to cool off." I said. He didn't say anything. He just left. Lucky followed him. I sighed. "Damn. I never seen Keisha act like that." Kacey said. "I have." I said. They looked at me.