Chapter 20: Balance

Lucky's POV:
Two Months Later*

Since that night I had sex with Angel, I've been in a better mood. Angel was happier, since I let her have an orgasm, something her ex couldn't do. She told me he didn't live up to expectations and basically was tryna get his pleasure out the way. Normally I'd be like that, but since I met Angel, I wanted to make sure she got hers before me. I watched as she packed up her stuff. I bit my lip every lip she began over. "I mean it's not like I have against bitches like that, but if someone is wearing the same thing as you, would you not get upset?" She asked. I didn't answer. "Lucky?" She called. "Hmm." I said. "Did you hear a word I just said?" She said. "Yes. Angel. I don't care if some dude has the same fit as me." I said.

"Why not? I mean you dressed that way first." She said. I leaned back against the headboard. "Great minds think alike." I said. She glared at me. "Wow. So you females really are if another girl has the same thing on as you?" I asked. "Yes. It's girl code." She said. I scoffed. "Girl code. Okay." I said, sarcastically. She didn't answer. She continued to pack. "I honestly don't see why you gotta leave." I said. "I wanna spend time with my parents Lucky." She said. "Ugh. At least let me help you pack." I said. "I did but you kept putting my clothes back in the drawers." She said. "Cause I don't want my baby to leave me." I said, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled. "Lucky, I'm already late. Keisha and Trey are waiting on me." She said.

"Okay. Let them wait. Your all going to the same place." I said, kissing her neck. She giggled. I kissed and sucked on her neck. Then I felt weird. I mindlessly walked backwards and sat down on the bed. I turned my head to see Meghan with her hand raised. "Good. Angels I hope your almost down cause your sister and getting antsy." She said. "I would've been dork sooner but ya know, Lucky." She said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Oh please. Keisha probably just mad that she won't be getting any dick from Marcus cause he's gone to his Aunt's for the Wolf Hunt festival." I said. "Oh my God they're food is so good." Meghan said. "What's Wolf Hunt?" Angel asked. "It's basically going out into the woods across the world and hunt down as much animals as you can." I said.

Angel's eyes widened. "I wonder where they're going this year." Meghan said. "That's terrible. Hunting animals for fun?" Angel said. Me and Meghan laughed. "Angel, it's animals from different part of the world. There are some animal species that shouldn't be in that part of the planet. The wolves take care of the population, making sure it's not getting too populated." I said. "Same thing as humans. They hunt down animals for sport." Meghan said. "Well that's not me." Angel said, as he picked up her last suitcase and walked out. Me and Meghan rolled our eyes and walked out behind her. I watched as Angel got in the car with Keisha. They drove off down road and out of sight. "So Lucky, when are you gonna tell her?" Asked a voice.

I turned around to see Aaliyah. "Tell her what?" I asked. "About Elizabeth." She said. I grunted. "Please don't say her name around me. And I don't know." I said. "You gotta tell her some time." Alma said, as she floated down from the sky. "She's right son. Angel is gonna meet her one day. Or Elizabeth will approach her." Stan said, as he floated down too. So did Bryan. He looked pissed. "Bryan what's up?" I asked. He didn't answer. He kept walking til he was in the house. "Don't worry bout him. He's just mad cause Stan scared him while he was peeing." Alma said. "It was funny." Stan said. He and Alma shared a laugh as they entered the house. "Ya know, I've always wondered why they're not dating." I said.

"Me too but Trey said it's best if we didn't dwell on it." Aaliyah said. "Speaking of which, where is he? I didn't see him leave with Angel and Keisha." I said. "He left for Wolf Hung with Marcus." Meghan said. "Oh." I said. I transformed and flew home. It was gonna be different not having Angel here. But it was only for two weeks. Since we no longer had school, it was gonna feel different. I entered my house to see a note on the counter. It was from my parents. They were going out for a romantic dinner date. And that I should be sleep by twelve. I groaned and made a face. Whenever they tell me to be somewhere at a specific time, they're usually bout to fuck. I looked around and headed upstairs.