329 13 22

Eijun gets along with everyone. this is a known fact. people in different grades know it, hell, even people at different schools know he gets along with pretty much anyone. or, he has the capacity to do so.

but the one person he just couldn't get a read on was Nura Nozomi. sure, he's tried to talk to her sometimes, but she usually just brushes him off and continues to stare out the window. it's a wonder she's not failing her classes.

and, despite her brushing him off time and time again, he started falling for her. being in her class two years in a row does stuff to people. in her second year, she has become kind of a role model to some first year girls. she is always helpful if she is asked for something. only problem is, is she's a little quiet.

Eijun just thinks that she's cute, in a way. her gentle smile when asked for help from a junior never ceases to amaze him. sometimes he wonders if she could get along with wolf-boy Okumura, who Eijun himself is having a little trouble with (she probably could).

he has been caught staring at her multiple times, from all kinds of people. Kanemaru, Tojo, Haruno, Nozomi herself. he just looks back down at his papers or his book or back to his friends with a beet red face.

honestly, Nozomi found him kinda cute. (by no means would she just start dating him, but if they ever started talking, who knows?)

he was very excitable and very simple. he wasn't the smartest, but brains isn't the most important thing in a friendship or a relationship. he's made her laugh on many different occasions, whether he's seen her laugh or not is a mystery to Nozomi.

-

i just,,,,, i haven't written about an excitable boy and an uninterested girl in a while. it was the opposite with hongō. was this chapter any good?

signed, s. eijunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara