134 6 32

Nozomi,

now that we're talking again i have so many things to tell you!

school is coming to an end very soon, which means that the coach is going to be picking numbers for the summer, which means he has to pick the ace.

i am nervous about him picking the ace. i know that it's a possibility i will be picked, but there's also a higher possibility Furuya or Nori-senpai will be picked. so i am nervous yet excited to get this summer tournament rolling. i really think we can win this year. and go to nationals and win there too.

and there's also the new first years to worry about. will Okumura and Seto get numbers? or will it be Yui and Yūki who make the first string again.

i'm not gonna lie. i do hope Okumura makes it to the first string. i think he deserves it. he is a great catcher with a soft and encouraging style of catching. he is more than capable of getting a number this summer.

i mean, he's no Miyuki, but i'm sure he'll get there and above one day. perhaps one day soon.

well! now i've got to go to bed or else i won't be getting up in the morning! it's a bit late. 

talk soon!

signed,
s. eijun

oh wow. i need to get caught up in the manga and remember who makes the first string. then i need to know what happens in this tournament :)

hope you enjoyed!!!

see you soon!