150 9 15

dear Eijun,

this is the first time i'm writing a letter to someone! this is exciting! if only it was about a better topic. .

this may come as a surprise but, - and while i still think they are good people - your teammates and coach don't always treat you fairly.

yeah, i know they're your friends, but they dismiss you far too quickly sometimes and that makes me sad. i love you, you know. it makes me sad to see the person i love dismissed unfairly early and i just. . hate it.

now, some of your team are better than the others. Asada, Okumura and everyone from the other night dont hold back from praise you rightfully deserve, and that makes me happy. Miyuki and Kuramochi as well as Haruichi aren't that bad, but from the three of them i would say that Miyuki and Kuramochi are still stingy with praise. even if you've earned it.

i don't know if i will bring this up to you in person, just because i don't want to damper any mood with this conversation, but it kinda needs to be said.

i hope you someday get all the praise you deserve, which is all the praise in the world.

and i hope that someday is soon.

i will probably write again, so until next time,
N. Nozomi

hey y'all im updating early compared to the last few updates. but its fine!! i hope you liked this chapter, and i am very excited to get the next part of this book rolling!!

comment down what you think is gonna happen if you'd like! i always love reading your comments and responding to them! but i wont be giving out any spoilers!!

also peep nozomi admitting she loves eijun. its called progress sweetheart.

see you soon :) (also let me know if you guys like the joke of the day and ill keep doing them!!)