127 7 34

dear Nozomi,

it's been a couple days since our argument. we haven't talked much and i don't know when we will. it stinks.

i'm sorry for upsetting you, but what i said still stands. i don't see anything wrong with the way the team treats me. everything i get, i had coming. i was a disrespectful, ignorant and obnoxious first year, and even now i'm not much better.

you know a few weeks ago Okumura told me to leave the cafeteria because he was tired of looking at me? he's still a good person and we're kinda friends now, but sometimes i can't help but feel like he still thinks that sometimes. like sometimes everyone thinks that about me. it weighs down on me a bit, but it's not really important. Okumura and i have worked past it.

i just wish i had the guts to say sorry in person. but i don't want to upset you further.

signed,
s. eijun

oh jeez im sorry this took so long! hopefully i will get back in the swing of things for uploading. i'd like to finish this up before school starts up again, which is in a few weeks. lets pray i can.

tell me what you thought of this chapter! or what you think of the book so far! i love interacting with all of you and reading all your comments is motivating!

also theres 600+ comments on this book. what.