170 7 24

her treat for him getting a good mark (considering his past grades) went past Eijuns expectations.

she went above and beyond what any normal person would do.

it was two days after their defeat, and Eijun was just getting back from the cafeteria from dinner. he wasn't expecting Nozomi to be there holding a small plate of cupcakes with a wide smile on her face.

"surprise!" she exclaimed happily. Eijun was so surprised, that he took a step back from the door. Kuramochi, who had been walking behind Eijun, was not impressed when said boy backed up into him.

"whats the problem, Sawamura?" his upperclassman barked. when he himself looked into their shared dorm, he was just as surprised as Eijun.

"hello!" Nozomi said to Kuramochi.

"i remember you. you're the one who bombarded me with questions," Kuramochi said. "and ended your questions with 'is it okay if i stay in your dorm until after dinner to surprise Sawamura?'"

now, Kuramochi wasn't the type to openly stare at girls, but when this pretty one came up to him the other day, he had been shocked and blushed like crazy for the first few minutes of their conversation. but once he realized she was there purely for information about his junior whom he shared a dorm with, he was quickly annoyed from her constant stream of questions.

"yeah, sorry about that," Nozomi said, scratching the back of her neck. "but it was for a good reason! this fella here got a seventy-two on his math test! thats something worth celebrating!" she nudged Eijuns side, smiling widely.

"a seventy-two, huh?" Kuramochi said skeptically.

"plus, i brought extra cupcakes because it would have been rude to not bring any for Sa'amura's roommate!" she held out the plate, which had cupcakes with letters on each of them spelling out 'congrats!'

"you're forgiven," Kuramochi said quickly, reaching for a cupcake. but his hand was lightly smacked away.

"Sa'amura gets first pick. i thought that was obvious," she gently scolded.

Kuramochi rolled his eyes, but diligently followed what she said.

Eijun was beside himself with joy. Nozomi did all of this. . . for him? because he got a seventy-two on a math test? wow, she really is one heck of a girl.

so, Eijun happily grabbed a cupcake from the plate, unwrapped it and shoved half of it into his mouth.

"its good!" he said through the food. Nozomi giggled as she held out the plate to Kuramochi, who glady took a cupcake.

"alright, Sa'amura. you dont have to shove it all in your mouth. you might choke."

just as she said that, Eijun started coughing. Nozomi's eyes widened, but Kuramochi seemed to have it covered.

in one hand, he held his cupcake, and in the other, Kuramochi roughly smacked Eijun on the back. although it looked like it hurt, it did the trick and Eijun swallowed his mouthful.

"it really is good!" he told Nozomi excitedly. she laughed.

"thank you, Sa'amura. but did you even get to taste it?"

-

they are so cute i-

also im hitting you guys with a double upload because im going to a friends house and might not get to post tomorrow. if i do, well, lucky you guys.

so i might not reply to your comments right away (i dont usually anyway but this time its going to be worse). but i will get to it! even if its a day after you comment it i have no shame in replying :)

see you soon!

also i was re-reading this before posting but i totally forgot about Asada. lets say that he was still in the cafeteria eating (which he actually tends to do) and he got a cupcake when he got to the dorm. :)