Chapter Twenty-One- Fool Me Thrice

Charlotte (Charlie, Lottie)

The Next Day...

------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Maybe because I was up all night thinking about last night with Bryce, or maybe because I was thinking about that scene between Papa and Arthur.

No, I'd rather not think about that- So let's review what happened with me and Bryce.

Oh, it was so wonderful. When we got to his place, his brother left to go see his girlfriend a few miles away, and left me and him all alone! The whole house to ourselves, and we spent the night in bed. A bit of a waste, but God, not really. 

I never thought I'd lose my virginity. I mean, sure, I thought I would someday, but certainly not any time soon. He was so gentle and caring.. he talked me through everything, which may seem weird but it was oddly sexy. 

I'm a bit happy Papa was busy with other matters when I got home, because I smelled like him. My hair was so messy, and my makeup was smeared beyond repair.. but none of that mattered in the moment.

Haha, I lose my virginity last night. I got laid.

I wonder if I should call him. No, no, It's the day after. I should wait for him to call me. Maybe I should text him good morning, though? I don't want to seem desperate. I'll just wait for him to make the first move. 

Oh.. now that I can't think of Bryce, I have to think of Papa. and if I think of Papa, I think of him and Arthur, together, doing it in the middle of the kitchen. I don't think I'll ever eat in there again. I'll order Thai for breakfast.

"Ve! Charlie!", Feli's voice chimes as he bursts into the room, making me jump out of my own skin. "Let's-a go for a walk and see all the pretty ladies, si?"

I groan as he jumps into my bed, curling up beside me and staring at me- his eyes are open. Such a pretty gold. I hate to disappoint, but if I go downstairs, I'll have to face Papa. And I'd rather not do that. Not yet.

"Feli.. Just go back to bed..", I mumble, burying my face in my pillow. 

"C'mon! We'll go to that cafe and talk about people!"

He's so cheery and excited.. It's sickening. 

"Literally die"

"C'monn!", He gets up, tugging on my leg until I slide out of bed and on the floor. "It'll be fun!"

"I'm not your Ludwig replacement!", I groan, kicking at him as he drags me to the bathroom. "I don't wannaaaaa.."

He leaves me in the bathroom, and I hear him rummaging through my dresser. The cool tile feels so nice against my cheek, but it's gross, so I sit up as slowly as possible. If I don't move, maybe I won't lose any tired, and I can slip back into bed. God, sleep sounds so good right now. 

His footsteps gradually get louder as he enters the bathroom again, and throws a pile of clothes on the toilet seat. I close my eyes, listening to him fiddle with the shower handle, and sigh heavily. I'm going to kill him.

"Let me sleep!", I yell, grabbing his leg and squeezing his knee as hard as possible.

He screams, and collapses, almost on top of me. "Crab! Crab!!", He cries, kicking and squirming.

"There's no crab!"

"Something-a bit me!"

"That was me!"

"Ve! You bit me?"

"No!"

------------------------