chapter one !

*SMUT WARNING, DRUG AND ALCOHOL USAGE*

Giddy and freezing cold, Mary stood anxiously at the door of Led Zeppelin's dressing room backstage of Madison Square Garden where all the groupies stayed. She could hear Jimmy's guitar screeching happily away and shuddered knowing that she'd be seeing him within the next half hour. For years she'd only heard him in records and seen him on television, but never would've thought in her wildest, most far fetched dreams she'd be in the presence of Jimmy Page. The Jimmy Page.

Girls beside her giggled with each other, alcohol evident upon their rambling tongues. Mary wasn't quite old enough to drink yet, and she didn't plan on it. Her hands unfolded as she slightly smirked to herself, pulling her skimpy golden dress a bit further down her thighs, as insecurity still struck within her growing mind.

Mary's heart nearly stopped beating when John Bonham's drums went wild and Robert's voice called, "Thank you, New York. Good evening!" The show had ended, meaning the real show was only about to commence. For a second Mary almost bailed, imagining herself being rejected by Jimmy for various reasons. Her heart ran laps around her ribs as the click of heels filled the hallways, not a single drunken woman making a peep.

Jaws dropped to the floor when the women's eyes were filled with the sight of Robert Plant skipping joyfully down the hallway. "Hello ladies," Robert said, smirking his trademark crooked smirk, "Come join me back here, huh?"

Drunk women giggled as they were taken under the arms of Plant and dragged into the room with a shiny golden star named "LED ZEPPELIN." Multiple girls stayed behind and waited for the other three members to show up. Mary began to see stars when her brown eyes caught sight of Jimmy strolling down the hall with his best friends. Some women went with Jones, some went with Bonham, leaving Jimmy around four girls to himself, including Mary. A low number for Jimmy's liking, but he'd do with it.

Nerves ran rapid through Mary's veins as Jimmy wrapped a sweaty arm around her shoulder, his fingers dangling just barely over her breast. Mary wanted to squirm away, petrified that Jimmy might feel the rushed beating of her pounding heart. Jimmy led the four women to a worn couch across from Jones and in the middle of Bonham and Plant.

Jimmy let his hands explore the multiple groupie women, mostly focusing on Mary. Mary's face flushed red with every soft touch of the hand Jimmy would lie upon her. She wasn't sure what was right to do and what was wrong to do, so she observed the other girls and copied what they did. Jimmy's lips met another girl's, making Mary clench her fist. When it had become too much for Mary's short temper to handle, she made a bold move and let her nails caress the highest part of Jimmy's thigh.

Jimmy pulled away, intrigued by the sudden act, and raised an interested eyebrow at her, "I'll get to you, princess, just you wait your turn now."

Butterflies invaded her uterus as Jimmy's charm and mysterious look turned her on immensely. So, patiently she waited on Jimmy's command for nearly an hour, biting her tongue as she listened forcefully to Jimmy making out with random attractive females. Painstakingly long minutes flew past the hands on the clock in the corner of the room. Mary had honestly had enough of it and knew her waiting was pointless, so she stood in anger and stormed out of the room. Jimmy called after her, but Mary refused to turn her shaky body around.

Her heels clicked furiously against the cheap tile floor, her fingers balled into fists at her sides. "Hey, get back here." Jimmy called once more, now standing in the hallway with a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels happily placed in his left hand. Mary kept walking. "I've not even gotten to the best part, princess."

The pet name made Mary weak at the knees just like it had the first time, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Mary bit the inside of her cheek, swallowed her pride, and obeyed Jimmy's demand. Upon arriving back with Jimmy, his arm rested over her shoulder in the same spot, yet his fingers dangled lower and actually touched the upper half of her breast.