chapter two !

*Very mild smut warning*

Sun desperately screamed through the hotel room's fascinatingly large bay window, as if anxiously trying to awaken the two sleeping beauties bundled up next to each other in efforts to keep warm during the freezing winter. Mary stirred, her eyes blinking slowly as she stared mindlessly at Jimmy, who softly snored.

She began to try to make her way out of the tangle of bed sheets and Jimmy's arms to use the restroom, but was quickly pulled back by a half-asleep Jimmy. A smile picked on the corners of her lips, the soft feeling of his fingers gently holding her stomach making it easily the best feeling in the world, without a single person to protest.

Jimmy's snoring slowly subsided as he began to wake up at a slow rate, the freezing cold temperatures making him finally awaken. Mary's eyes met with Jimmy's as his fluttered open, wincing at the bright sun that stung his sensitive eyes. "Good morning," Mary cooed.

"Good morning," Jimmy replied, the grogginess still evident in his voice as he stretched his legs across the bed.

"How did you sleep?" Mary asked as Jimmy sat up in the bed, his hands folded in his empty lap.

"I slept fine, how did you sleep?" He answered, raising a hand to rub his tired eyes.

"Some of the best sleep I've ever gotten, honestly," Mary said, suddenly remembering that she'd fallen asleep in Jimmy's shirt and smiling at the fact. "So where's the next show?"

"Well," Jimmy began, dressing into new clothes, "It's in Pittsburgh. Little bit of a trip from here to there, but it's nothing big."

"Oh, that sounds nice. Well, I hope you have a good time, touring the States and everything."

"Would you want to come with us? To Pittsburgh?"

Mary's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets at how wide she opened her eyes. "Me? Going with Led Zeppelin? On their tour bus? You're kidding me, right?"

"I'm offering you to come with us, is that too much for you to handle?" Jimmy asked, shocked by her crazed reaction.

"No. Well, yes, but no. I'll come with you, I just never thought I'd be here, with you, let alone on the tour bus. With Led Zeppelin."

"It's amazing how fans do that to you sometimes." Jimmy replied, an innocent smile growing on his lips and a cool tone in his naturally sweet voice, "When I was younger, I always imagined people being a fan of me, loving me and not even knowing me. And now that I have that, it's amazing how I still manage to feel like that young kid and I'm still surprised when people tell me that."

"That's really nice, Jimmy. I feel weird being one of those fans, but I am. And thank you. For taking me on the tour bus with you guys."

"I'm just trying to give you the time of your life, princess." Jimmy said, showing his intoxicating smile. "We'd better get going soon. We wouldn't want to miss the bus."

"Jimmy, I don't have any clothes." Mary declared, panic in her voice as she realized the other 3 Zeppelin boys would see her in the same thing she was dressed in the night before.

"Don't worry, we can get a cab before we go and I'll buy you some new clothes."

"Oh my gosh, you don't have to do that."

"And you think I'm gonna let you wear that sexy dress the whole time? Let's go." Jimmy clarified with a smirk as he held Mary's hand and his luggage in another.

Mary walked with a sort of confidence in her step, feeling secure as Jimmy held her hand. He signed them quickly out of the hotel room and caught a cab to the nearest clothing store.