Log #8 The Chronicles of an Unreliable Updater

Hello

It's me

The ever elusive fairy- oh wait shit I'm not called that anymore. AHEM the ever elusive Krys- Emily- krystal- yknow I have no clue at this point call me whatever the heck you want.

Anyways hi it's currently 2am and I don't know what I'm doing with my life, but what's new. Actually something is new! OMUML hit 70k woot woot!!

I posted an announcement already for it but like thank you all so much for reading it and sticking with it despite the cringe. This actually segways into my next topic nicely so woohoo go me.

I've been on wattpad for nearly five years now, one of which on a different account, and WEW it's been a wild few. Though the thing I can safely say I'm most frustrated about it my lack of visible improvement. I know I've gotten better at writing and planning plots and all that, I'm very proud of that progress.

However I often found myself stuck with projects I started when I was younger, like 31DOH and OMUML that I started in low quality and the pressure to continue them to completion made the following updates also not that great. That's why I feel bad- like I could do so much better but I feel like I've cheated you all in a way. Though OMUML is a lot better than 31DOH, it's not the best I can do. And I'm so thankful for the love and support I've gotten on it, don't get me wrong, I just feel like I don't deserve it?

However! I am not one to wallow in self pity (on most occasions) and want to prove to you all that I can do better. I've been really busy with school this year on top of a general lack of motivation to write, so I haven't done anything since the lowkey bust that was TSM back in November/December. And here's where SPCC comes in.

While I look forward to writing a lot of my future works I knew I'd get stuck in a hole if I started one that was of similar nature to OMUML, hence why I chose my most chaotic AU to focus on. SPCC, or, the Supernatural Pest Control Company, a BTS fic that you can pretty much guess the premise from the title.

I currently have two chapters completely done and edited, and the third is underway SO expect the first episode to premier on the last day of June which is dun dun dunnnnn in three days!!! I'll try my best to keep up with updates but honestly no promises at this point it'll take me a bit to get back into the swing of updating and posting in general.

WISH THIS BITCH LUCK!

I'll try my best to make ya proud!

— logging out, krys