Exploration Ambush

Prompt: Remember in TFIL's old video (a re-upload) 'TAKEN HOSTAGE BY A CULT PRANK' when Aaron, Sam, Colby, and Elton pranked Corey by pretending to be taken hostage by a cult? What if it wasn't a prank and they were actually cornered by a real cult?

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Comes an angry voice. 

A woman wearing a black cape, her face covered with a white anonymous face mask starts marching over to the group, angrily. "Seriously what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"What are you doing?" Corey asks innocently, his voice quiet.

The woman turns to him and approaches them slowly, menacingly. Despite the fact that her face is covered, Corey can tell her eyes are wide. "That does not concern you, get the fuck out of here."

A man comes up behind her wearing an identical mask and cape as he flanks her, almost like he's trying to guard the exits. "Get the fuck down!"

"Alright, bro, we're leaving," Corey tries softly, attempting not to anger them any further. Colby goes first down the shaft in the wide building, Sam following close behind him. These weird cult people are cornering them, leading them to what they consider to be their deaths.

"Get the fuck down!" The man yells once more, following Corey.

"I'm not your fucking bro, shut the fuck up!" The woman screams at Corey, who hurries to get away from them.

"Hurry up!" The man yells, as Corey steadies himself on the pillar. Elton's still filming and he's coming down behind Sam, Corey following behind him. 

"Yo, yo, help!" Colby screams from below. "Help! Hey guys! Guys, no, the fuck-"

"Yo..." Sam starts, as Elton lowers himself down. "Don't come down, Elton! Corey, don't come down!"

"Run!" Colby screams, just as Elton drops down, dropping his camera as a group of more satanists grab them and push them around. 

"Run!" Sam screams as they're all grabbed. 

"No!"

Corey jumps down and is met with the same treatment as the woman and man from before stand behind him, pushing him into the other room, where Sam and Colby are cowering in fear on the floor after having been pushed down, Elton being held up by one of them. 

"Yo, Colby, Corey-" Elton tries as they're suddenly surrounded by figures in dark capes and terrifying white masks. One of them kicks Colby and he shouts out an "ow" at the contact. 

"Elton!" Colby screams, on his back on the ground as Elton is shoved down next to them. "Elton!"

"Shut up!" The woman screams, her voice high and shrill. 

"Oh, fuck," Colby whispers, trembling in pure fear. "Please..."

"What do you want? Please don't hurt us," Elton tries, as he's grabbed and pushed towards the others. 

"Dude," Elton tries, ignoring the fact that he's being thrown about. "Fuckin' chill!" 

"Holy shit-" Corey yells as he holds his hands out for Elton, who's being thrown onto him. 

"Everybody stop!" A booming voice shouts, silencing everyone who still keeps squirming and wriggling on the ground.

"Woah, woah, whoa, whoa," Sam tries, looking up. 

"Everybody slow down," The man turns to Elton, who's pressed against the opposite wall of Corey, Colby and Sam. He holds up a knife and points it at Elton's chin. "Get the fuck on the wall!"