chapter twelve

Just then, someone stepped over the backpack and speed walked right up to the desk lady. Donghyuck raised his head to slowly to see Mark standing, back facing him, but definitely Mark.

Donghyuck quickly sprung to his feet, grabbed his bag, and walked up behind Mark. The biggest smile was plastered on his face.

He tapped the older boy on the shoulder and in a disguised voice said, "Excuse me sir, was that turbulence or did you just rock my world?"

Mark turned around and looked at Donghyuck for a second, a smile curving onto his lips. "Donghyuck!" He exclaimed and reached in to give the younger boy a tight hug. Donghyuck buried his face in Mark's neck and held on as if not wanting to let him go.

"Give me your number right now." He instructed Mark after they broke the hug.

"Of course. We're stupid," He agreed. They exchanged numbers and Mark took his watch from the desk lady.

"I guess it's goodbye again." Donghyuck said as they walked away from the gate.

Mark stopped walking so Donghyuck questioningly turned around. It was as if they were the only two in the airport as Mark got down on one knee. Donghyuck blushed furiously.

"What? We just met." He panickedly said, trying to stop Mark from doing whatever he was. Mark shh'd him.

"Will you, Donghyuck," Ah there it was coming, Donghyuck closed his eyes in fear. Mark was crazy, absolutely insane. "Let me pay for your college tuition?" He finished.

"What? No. You can't that's even more ridiculous than getting married." Donghyuck quickly denied and took Mark's hands to help him stand back up.

"Please, let me. It would mean the world to me to see you doing better and I have the money. This watch is important to me because it's worth a lot of money. I don't like talking about it, but Donghyuck trust me, I can pay for you to go to college if you'll let me." Mark explained rather quite fast.

"Again, no. Are you insane? That's so much money to spend on me." Donghyuck replied. He pulled Mark's hands and guided them to the exit, the only one remembering that he was in a rush.

"I want to spend it on you, Donghyuck. If you say no, then I'll leave you. I won't talk to you ever again. I'll block your number and be off with my life."

"What? You can't do that. You can't just kick me out like that after we have each other's numbers now and everything. Do I mean that little?" Donghyuck asked, his heart racing.

"No, you mean that much. You have to let me pay for it, Donghyuck or else I'll have to suffer by not seeing you ever again." Donghyuck could see in the older's eyes that he was dead serious.

"Mark, I can't pay you back." At this point they'd reached the taxi area where Mark had to leave. Many cars were honking as it appeared to be a busy hour.

"Donghyuck, I don't care. Just give me your final answer." The taxi he called had driven up, with the door open and the driver just waiting for Mark to hop in.

"You leave me no choice. I guess it's a yes then." Donghyuck finally agreed, smiling.

Mark lurched into another hug, squeezing tighter than before, kissed the younger on the cheek and right before he got into the taxi, turned back around and said, "About that conversation we had about if we've ever been in love, I think I feel it with you now." Mark shut the door to the taxi and to both of their surprise, it sped off. Donghyuck watched as the guy of his dreams drove away off into the traffic.

"I love you too." He quietly said back, as he turned around and pulled out his phone.

His sister's contact sat there, unopened in months.

He pressed on Kiki's number and it started ringing. He held the phone up to his ear and listened to the dial on the other end pick up.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said.

"Hi."